• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • forged88

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2014
    Asking 8000
    Short bed, single cab, 5.0
    This is my baby but times are getting tight and just can't afford to keep this and my other toys.
    Let me start off by saying I trust this thing anywhere I go. Been my daily driver since bought it about a year ago.
    Everything works, a.c., heat, all wheel drive, manual hubs, XLT so all power options. 9/10 interior, 33x12.5x15s. Tool box, u haul receiver hitch. Purrs like a kitten, all stock, New gaskets thru out, 174k miles. New converter, shifts great. I hope y'all get the point. Just took a 450mi round trip to George west tx, and back in one day no probs.

Seven13349447five, text any time. uploadfromtaptalk1436836772834.jpg
    Scott
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

forged88

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2014
    Hey guys, thx for looking but y'all take that kbb value and go try to find one of these in the excellent shape that mine is in. Let alone short bed, single cab, 5.0,4x4. And clean...lol
    And I say no to dope ftr

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Are you the original owner? Do you have the maintenance records for all service done to it? I am really curious as to what makes your truck almost $6,000 over KBB.

forged88

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2014
    Are you the original owner? Do you have the maintenance records for all service done to it? I am really curious as to what makes your truck almost $6,000 over KBB.
    Sir, if you an interested buyer then we can talk. If you're just "curious" then just keep being curious. Thx for looking

forged88

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2014
    Good luck with the sell. Bump for ya.
    Thx!
    I don't mind keeping her. I like it too much and not gonna give it away. I've had some decent offers but not enough to let her go.
    Gonna take her over to dripping springs this weekend. Time to get away for a lil bit

forged88

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2014
    Ttt, new spare tire, and new custom true dual 2.5 exhaust with polished magnaflows! Sounds awesome btw

forged88

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2014
    Ttt, just got home from a weekend trip to Dripping springs, tx from Pasadena and all over the hilly town, wimberly, perdnales falls etc. The exhaust got me better mileage at even a higher cruising speed!
    Come get her guys.

Top Bottom