• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasPatriot1916

Active-Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2018
    Dallas
    This question will probably be a "DFQ" to most of you but for a person such as myself who knows nothing about this matter yet. I was hoping I can get an answer for the question.

Are 80% Lowers legal to Make,Own,Transport,Take To The Range ? Im talking AR-15 80%, 1911 80%, AK Reciver Flat, Old Mil Surp Parts Kits, ect...?
    Military Camp

AZ Refugee

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    yes, you can finish an 80% lower for an AR, 1911, etc. If you complete it in the proper configuration form 1 I snot necessary.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    This question will probably be a "DFQ" to most of you but for a person such as myself who knows nothing about this matter yet. I was hoping I can get an answer for the question.

Are 80% Lowers legal to Make,Own,Transport,Take To The Range ? Im talking AR-15 80%, 1911 80%, AK Reciver Flat, Old Mil Surp Parts Kits, ect...?

Yes, hence why everyone is doing it.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    That is a myth as long as its built with using it or owning it you are free to sell it down the line.

You just are not allowed to finish an 80% with the intent to sell it.

or if you want to sell it at a later date

TexasPatriot1916

Active-Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2018
    Dallas
    Why is there so much Sarcasm cant I get a straight answer ? Is this not the proper way to learn things by asking questions even if they are DFQ's !!!

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    This is the internet its full of people with what they think is the correct info and spread it around like its gospel < I am guilty of this too>

If you want a real answer to a question that is mired in debate you should head to the batf web page and read the rules for yourself and decide what is correct or you may end up in Jail from listening to a bunch of arm chair quarterbacks.

I did not see any Sarcasm in any posts

Why is there so much Sarcasm cant I get a straight answer ? Is this not the proper way to learn things by asking questions even if they are DFQ's !!!

dogbone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    Llano County
    Top Bottom