Venture Surplus ad

SOLD $550 for Walther P1 9mm - Price Drop (San Antonio)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Selling my minty Walther P1 9mm with 2 like condition 8 round Walther magazines and owners manual. I purchased this during my C&R days and made sure it was from among the best of the handpicks available.

This is a beautiful example of a German Bundeswehr, military surplus, post-war Walther P38 which features a black anodized aluminum frame rather than blued steel. This pistol has the reinforcing hex bolt to account for hotter 9mm NATO rounds. It was unissued when I received it, but I have since put 200 rounds through it. I am selling it because I never shoot it and I am no longer a C&R enthusiast.

This will be a local face-to-face sale, though a short drive (e.g., Austin) is not out of the question. I want to avoid the hassle of shipping and FFLs. No bill of sale; just a peek at your docs: valid TX DL or TX LTC.

"Good" condition P1s are still available from surplus vendors for $550, so I am pricing this at $550. No offers/trades please.

Additional pics available on request.
Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I used to have a P1 and they are excellent shooters. Whoever buys it will be happy with it.

One thing that I discovered by accident is that dropping a loaded magazine onto the ground should be avoided. They usually don't feed correctly after that.

Free Bump

DaBull

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
$550 for a nearly flawless P1. You will be hard pressed to find one in finer condition. No bill of sale required...just show me proof of residency and don't look or act like a felon or mental defective.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Every Day Man
Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gearhead_Gunsmith