ARJ Defense ad

55 gallon once used food grade steel barrels & now the 175 or 275 gallon caged totes!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    Re: 55 gallon once used food grade steel barrels & now the 175 or 275 gallon caged to

Cool, either way is fine with me.. I work from home, so most days are fine...
    Guns International

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    Re: 55 gallon once used food grade steel barrels & now the 175 or 275 gallon caged to

Anyone else that wants a tote or drums, let me know and I will get you Shaun's phone number since I will not be at the distillery tomorrow...

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area

ok, as of now I am going to say the barrels are pretty much sold out... I am hoping there are two left for a member that PM'ed AND replied to the CL ad... that's serious enough for me to consider them sold if there are two left... I'm trying to get in touch with Shaun to verify and hold them...

There are still some totes left, have had a couple of interested parties setting up times to go check those out two, but there were six last time I checked so hopefully anyone wanting some can get on them... of course the totes are going to keep coming for awhile until they move up to needing a TANKER truck full of molasses to make the rum!!!!

geesh, update already... two more totes sold tonight so down to four...

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area

No more barrels (cept for CJ's), three more totes... another sold today...

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area

I believe it is down to the last tote as of today... will verify in the morning... thanks to all the buyers!!!

Top Bottom