• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I have four pairs of relatively new 5.11 TacLite Pro Pants up for sale. Here's a description...

Mens-taclite-pants.jpg
    5.11%20tactical%2074273-500x500.jpg

Modeled after our legendary Tactical Pant, the Taclite™ Pro Pant offers all the quality and utility you expect from premium 5.11 apparel. Like our Taclite TDU ripstop tactical pants, the Taclite Pro Pant is crafted from authentic Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric for outstanding comfort and performance in hot or humid climates, and features triple stitch reinforcements and extensive bartacking for maximum durability. An action waistband and full gusseted crotch provide complete freedom of movement, while a Teflon® fabric treatment protects against stains, spills, and soil. A double thick seat and knees enhance protection and resilience, the seven pocket configuration includes our signature strap and slash rear pockets, and an integrated D-ring at the hip holds your keys or ID. When you need full featured ripstop cargo pants that won’t slow you down, 5.11 Taclite Pro Pants are the ideal choice.

What I really love about these pants are the elastic ("action") waistband that is not only more comfortable but also helps ease movement. They also hold up very well, look good and don't wrinkle easily.

All are waist size 34", length 32", and the colors are Stone, Coyote, TDU Khaki, and TDU Green (one each).

Each has been worn 3-4 times, and have been washed and ironed but are otherwise are in perfect condition.

The problem is that they are just a tad too short for me (I normally wear a 33" length), and I've already bought replacement pairs with 34" inseam.

MSRP is $50.99 + tax, and on base they go for $49.99 with no tax; but I am selling these for $30 apiece plus shipping.

I am in no rush to get rid of these, I am not prone to being fashion conscience so it they are a couple of inches too high it really doesn't matter, I'll hang on to them for more rugged outdoor adventures; but I can get a couple of more longer pairs if I sell these off which is why I am putting them up for sale. They really aren't that bad, very close to the above picture; but I usually prefer my pants to run a bit long versus short.

If interested, post here first then PM me. Priority will go to the first person to posy "I'll take it" plus indicating which color(s) in this thread. Even if you PM me first, a post in this thread takes precedence.

Cheers! M2
    Target Sports

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom