• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Soros is a demon and thus will still be with us in some form until the Final Judgement.

As for Kissinger, he was not the architect of the Vietnam War. He didn't have any role until Nixon's election. The guy who killed more of our people than the Viet Cong was Robert McNamara. (He died in 2009.) He was one of Kennedy's "whiz kids" that was supposedly smarter than just about everybody. He believed that you could run a war like you would run a business. He was supposed to have been a big deal at Ford Motor Company before getting into politics. One of his great ideas was allowing men who didn't qualify for the military because of low IQ to be accepted for the infantry. A lot of them got killed or got other people killed. He even said later that he should have recommended getting out in 1963 when we only had 100 GIs killed. Instead he recommended escalation of the war. His grave should be a national monument where veterans can line up and piss on it.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    In the future, we're going to miss any comedian who can actually take a joke or fearlessly tell one.

My kids have been giving me crap about buying movies on dvd. Pretty much all of them are ones that can’t be made anymore.

Censorship can’t be stopped and will only get worse. Freedom of speech? Not so much.

Top Bottom