• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Texas Star Shooting Range is reserved Saturday, October 10th for the Fall Family Reunion.

We shall see if there is enough interest starting late next month/early September.
    Im in. I will be hunting in Sonora county that week and heading back north on that day.

Theres no way I'm missing it after all this corona BS. I need some trigger time with my buds
    Lynx Defense

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Same here. Worked in Pasadena and Galena Park for several years in the 70s. Haven't been anywhere close since then. Don't miss the smell!

We lived near Pasadena when I was really young. I can still remember that smell too!

The north side of Conroe is about as far as I will go near Houston now, and only if my arm is being twisted and a really good reason.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    At the moment I am planning on going to Texas Star this weekend to shoot some test loads. Haven't been since they put in the new rifle line. I will post pics if I make it.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Roger that. If its a go, I will be cutting my hair into a mullet officially to mark the occasion. First time since I was a kid too!

973860b6ca98f00e340a01d1dee2b8ed.jpg

txgirliegirl

loves dogs more than people
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2020
    Richmond
    i am watching this thread because i hope this really happens :) ... if so, will probably bring a couple guy friends whom i have been trying to get to sign up for this forum! looks like a 7hr round trip drive for us, but i am sure it will be worth it and lots of fun

Top Bottom