• Poll closed .

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    If you think it's "over".

That’s full of crock, especially about Abilene. I flew into Abilene Thursday and there’s no way we could’ve flown VFR through if there was a Presidential TFR protecting him....
    Which makes me think the whole thing is dumb.
    Military Camp

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    Not only is it over for Trump. I'm sad to say that I believe there is a 50/50 chance he resigns. As part of a deal for Pence to give him a solid pardon.

Right or wrong, history gives him ownership of all the bad happenings last week. In my mind, the worst thing he did was to turn on Pence and his main supporters in Congress.

I fear the next steps by the left to silence folks using the internet for their speech rights. Gun forums could be on the left's short list. The power of the big tech internet is amazing, they are even getting law firms that are supporting conservative clients to bail out.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Not only is it over for Trump. I'm sad to say that I believe there is a 50/50 chance he resigns. As part of a deal for Pence to give him a solid pardon.

Right or wrong, history gives him ownership of all the bad happenings last week. In my mind, the worst thing he did was to turn on Pence and his main supporters in Congress.

I fear the next steps by the left to silence folks using the internet for their speech rights. Gun forums could be on the left's short list. The power of the big tech internet is amazing, they are even getting law firms that are supporting conservative clients to bail out.
    As always. With predictions recorded nothing to do but wait. Time is the teller of all. Requires no effort on our part at all.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    This sure sounds hopeful. I wonder what’s going on... Have y’all seen this?

And this one too... I haven’t taken the time to watch it all yet:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    This sure sounds hopeful. I wonder what’s going on... Have y’all seen this?

And this one too... I haven’t taken the time to watch it all yet:

Another one for Hillary's suicide hit list.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Yeah, I hate to say it, but I’ll believe it when I see it!
    So far, everything that has been speculated, and said could happen, has fizzled in the frizzen pan, and no kapow!
    So, you’ll have to excuse me if I don’t hold my breath for this one either.
    Most of my mom’s side of the family came from Missouri, and I’m going to follow in their footsteps and say, “Oh! Yeah! SHOW ME!!”

Hawk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    If there was any truth to any of these rumors, and conspiracy theories, it would be making headlines regardless of the MSM.

I'm sorry, but Lin Wood and Sidney Powell just don't come as credible anymore.

Where is John Durham? What about all the revelations he was suppose to reveal last summer? All those indictments of many of the past Obama administration that spied on and colluded to get Trump out of office? What happened to all that? Again, nothing there I would assume because we haven't heard a peep from Durham in many months.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014

The thing is....I don't believe the "so called" supporters in the Swamp, ever really supported Trump.
    Trump was never part of the "establishment", and never will be.
    I think they just played along, to look like he had support.
    I think they did that to gain monetary backing as well.
    Their true colors showed, and overflowed when the "riot" they concocted happened, to basically tell Trump, "Don't let the door hit ya, where the Good Lord split ya!"
    I think they are in cahoots with the lifer Demorats, and don't want anyone else that isn't "establishment" as President, or a young upstart Congressman, or Senator.
    That would throw a wrench in the cogs if someone were to really be a whistleblower, and sink them and all of their plans.

Hawk
    99c5a25b6656ade1161a440f403cdd16.jpg

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Gateway Pundit's summary of five examples of voting fraud. Were it me creating the list, and I was limited to 5 instances, I would drop the truck drivers claims and insert the audit of the Dominion voting machines in Wisconsin.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I know this is an old thread, but I didn't want to start a new thread when there are several threads dealing with this subject.

While I certainly agree with the Texas GOP's assessment of Biden's legitimacy, what will happen if many other state's GOP take up the standard?

I don't agree on everything Tim Pool states in this, but he does bring up some good points:

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    what will happen if many other state's GOP take up the standard?
    Imagine the GOPs of all 50 states took up the standard. What could they do?

Nothing. The GOP leadership of the various states don't run the USA. You'll notice the Constitution doesn't have a "except if it makes the GOP leadership unhappy" clause.

If the GOP leadership is so motivated, they should spend as much as they have to get out their voters in November and ensure the election of GOP candidates. Complaining two years after the election isn't terribly productive, and even if they had a magic power to get rid of Biden, we'd be stuck with Kamala, and she'd have 2 years to look Presidential, which would greatly enhance her chances of winning in 2024.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Imagine the GOPs of all 50 states took up the standard. What could they do?

Nothing. The GOP leadership of the various states don't run the USA. You'll notice the Constitution doesn't have a "except if it makes the GOP leadership unhappy" clause.

If the GOP leadership is so motivated, they should spend as much as they have to get out their voters in November and ensure the election of GOP candidates. Complaining two years after the election isn't terribly productive, and even if they had a magic power to get rid of Biden, we'd be stuck with Kamala, and she'd have 2 years to look Presidential, which would greatly enhance her chances of winning in 2024.
    those are good points. I certainly don't trust the GOP to push hard enough to change anything. But I do believe voting laws should be resolved before the midterms. If states are allowed to make up their own rules on voting at a whim, it's certainly not going to narrow the divide. Quite the opposite in my opinion.

Top Bottom