• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I find no fault with this forum. I am Texan through and through and this site reflects our different thoughts pretty well. I don't have the time, patience nor abilities of El Guapo to ride herd on us and I believe he does a good job. Occasionally a nutcase posts some ridiculous thoughts and usually gets put back on the right path by somebody or other. I give this site an A+ !!!!!!!!

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    I'm not sure why, not being an expert on Site Moderation, but this site seems to be over moderated.
    I personally dont think its "Over Moderated" by the mods. I think cause there's TOO MANY CRYBABIES blowing up their emails/P.M. bxs WHINING about a post/poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe just Maybe if said WHINERS/CRYBABIES would actually put on their big boy pants and QUIT trying to SHUT DOWN SOMEONE ELSES FREE SPEECH, the mods wouldnt feel the need to have to chime in on said subject they probably didnt even care about in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kind of reminds me of LIBERALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrón

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    San Antonio
    1) What do you like most about the site? sponsors adds & classifieds
    2) What do you dislike the most about the site? people that trash classifieds
    3) What would you like for the site to add more of? members
    4) Are there any ideas for videos, product reviews, etc.?
    5) If you ran this site, what would you do differently? forums are tough to own, you guys are doing great
    6) Do you feel the site is ran fairly? n/a
    7) How would you feel about a yearly Moderator Election? nope. the owner should choose moderators and have complete control over it.
    8) Do you like our new YouTube channel? haven't seen it.

PMG2010

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    TX
    1.) The content and the crowd
    3.) and 5.) Add RSS feeds. Make it easier to view new posts across all threads daily

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    1) What do you like most about the site?
    Met some good people here.
    2) What do you dislike the most about the site?
    A few jerks. First site in 15 yrs I actually put ass wipes on a ignore list.
    3) What would you like for the site to add more of?
    Sub forums on different weopons like 1911, Glock, ect. Lot of haters here and don’t want to read their shit.
    4) Are there any ideas for videos, product reviews, etc.?

5) If you ran this site, what would you do differently?
    Add a joke thread next to the Man Cave
    6) Do you feel the site is ran fairly?
    Yes
    7) How would you feel about a yearly Moderator Election?

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Lots of knowledgeable members here, in various areas. I've learned a lot through this forum.

I'd be interested in a local training group, organized through TGT, where we would do actual training. Maybe bring in guest instructors from time to time and we could share the fee.

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    Great site, sometimes a litttle lack of activity. You run a pretty quality site. Happy New Year and a great 1911. 1911, causes me a little chuckle as I have a great 1911. MOLON LABE MY FRIEND!

rosebud99

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2008
    rio grande valley- harlingen
    this has been a very informative and enjoyable site. i'm not an advanced shooter as alot of folks on are, but reading alot of the opinions and reasonings people have here has answered alot of my questions. i think this site is a easy to use and find answer kind of place with good people willing to help others.

anonymous donor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Bedford, Texas
    1) The classifieds
    2) The people who talk down to us who don't know every thing.
    3) Nothing that I can think of right now.
    4) Directions to places to shoot our guns without getting in trouble.
    5) Nothing.
    6) Yes.
    7) I don't know how that could be done farely.
    8) Not so much.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'd be interested in a local training group, organized through TGT, where we would do actual training. Maybe bring in guest instructors from time to time and we could share the fee.

I've wanted to do this for a long time, but the problem has always been finding a good-sized piece of land we could consistently use. Now that BOTW in Liberty Hill is open, I think we pretty much have that. I do, however, still need to look into the insurance aspect and get that all figured out as it's pretty much a necessity. At this point we'll need to start having some meetups or something and see just how many people we have that honestly want to participate. I'll try to start working on that soon, though my plate is pretty much full at the moment. What I envisioned with that was having a regular group and regular events once a month, a couple times a month, etc. Occasionally host instructors. Sometimes just practice training drills so it's free, and the more experienced participants including myself, Alan or anyone else qualified could be the RO/Event Coordinators.

tcbeavers1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2010
    NW Houston
    1. your gun classifieds
    2. no easy way to search the classifieds (or i may have missed it)
    3. more ease in searching with the forms
    4. no
    5. nothing but enhanced searches (you all have done a great job)
    6. definitely
    7. it doesn't really matter
    8. yes

Thanks for the great forum!

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    I've wanted to do this for a long time, but the problem has always been finding a good-sized piece of land we could consistently use. Now that BOTW in Liberty Hill is open, I think we pretty much have that. I do, however, still need to look into the insurance aspect and get that all figured out as it's pretty much a necessity. At this point we'll need to start having some meetups or something and see just how many people we have that honestly want to participate. I'll try to start working on that soon, though my plate is pretty much full at the moment. What I envisioned with that was having a regular group and regular events once a month, a couple times a month, etc. Occasionally host instructors. Sometimes just practice training drills so it's free, and the more experienced participants including myself, Alan or anyone else qualified could be the RO/Event Coordinators.
    I would be down with that.

96fordsix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    conroe
    I found out about this site on TaurusArmed.net. The only other gun forum I belong to. I love this site. I feel some guys are full of themselves but some times so am I. Don't change a thing.

vietboy1st

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Boston,Mass
    i am still a noob about this website... should up grade the feedback system like my local forum must easier to view the buyer and seller's feedback.. Other than that i like to keep it simple.. :)

Top Bottom