• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I wish he didn't agree with her about the no fly list. That list requires no due process and once you are on it it is almost impossible to get off it. He wants to get rid of people's 2nd amendment right without due process

In fairness he does think he can reform the way the list works. I don't think he can but at least he acknowledges it has problems.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Donald needs to STOP interrupting Hitlery. He's making himself look like a jerk!

She is spewing a well polished Liberal line. He is ad Libbing. Big mistake!

Flash

The interruptions notwithstanding I don't think his strategy is bad. Alot of people are sick of the polished political lines that are nothing but platitudes. He at least is bringing up more specifics, that and he's remaining mostly calm.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    The interruptions notwithstanding I don't think his strategy is bad. Alot of people are sick of the polished political lines that are nothing but platitudes. He at least is bringing up more specifics, that and he's remaining mostly calm.
    IDK, too many missed opportunities. Maybe he is lulling her into a false sense of security so he can use it later when she's not expecting it so much.

ZeR0BuG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    SE, TX
    I sort of like the restraint he is showing, by not partaking in the personal attacks. I also like that he is staying calm. I just can't stand the rambling, but I think it's just because he's not a good public speaker

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    IDK, too many missed opportunities. Maybe he is lulling her into a false sense of security so he can use it later when she's not expecting it so much.

Certainly he has missed a few goldmines in there. Def far from perfect but it feels more honest and heartfelt than Clinton's robotic like performance. It's almost as bad as Marcobot. And let be honest most people vote on feels.

ZeR0BuG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    SE, TX
    He had the perfect opportunity to say "And Yes the people would like to know more about Bhengazi" when she stated "The people deserve the truth".
    Yeah.. but I feel that was a little more stragetic... I think a lot of people were expecting him to bring all of that up. I think he's trying to show that he's not just about bengahzi and the emails,etc. but there is more substance to his campaign....

I mean he's not doing a very good job but E for effort.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    I disagree, his responses are fluid and well said. He's defending very well vs her robotic tone. And you can't get out everything you have against Hillary in a format like this... there's too much!

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Certainly he has missed a few goldmines in there. Def far from perfect but it feels more honest and heartfelt than Clinton's robotic like performance. It's almost as bad as Marcobot. And let be honest most people vote on feels.
    I think she is doing better. People are used to politicians using platitudes and blowing smoke. She's doing well at that. He's not even forming compete thoughts (if that makes any sense).

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I think she is doing better. People are used to politicians using platitudes and blowing smoke. She's doing well at that. He's not even forming compete thoughts (if that makes any sense).

Politics ain't what it used to be. Yes Hillary's base will see this as a massive win although they would have found some weasalworded way to do that no matter the outcome of this debate. But I think the swing votes are more likely to be sick of the same old smoke blowing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom