• ...and so much more!
  • Phoneguy

Proud American and Infidel since 1968
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    North Ft Worth
    Very disturbing if true.

(s) Sometime in June 2014, Rhonda Karges, Field Manager for the BLM, and her husband Chad Karges, Refuge Manager for the Malheur Wildlife Refuge (which surrounds the Hammond ranch), along with attorney Frank Papagni exemplifying further vindictive behavior by filing an appeal with the 9th District Federal Court seeking Dwight’s and Steven’s return to federal prison for the entire 5 years.*

Rios

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Who's got the best so far?

Which forums? How do you find this interesting? Seems the FEDS have them cornered and in a media blackout.

So far I have been reading the responses on m4carbine.net, lightfighter.net, & pistol-forum.

Good bits of information on each forum.

Some are calling these people Bozos. Domestic Terrorists. Assclowns. These are gun owners saying these things. Not liberals or Anti-gunners. Some of the posters are military. Some are LEO. Some are well-known shooting instructors.

Others are praising the actions of the militia.

My opinion is no good will come from this. Its going to mean more anti-gun crap from the Obama administration. And the possibility of a Waco/Ruby Ridge type showdown with federal agents.

In the meantime, the average American still doesn't give a damn and the majority of the public probably thinks these guys are wacky.

Overall not good.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    The purpose of this isn't for 'Good Times'. Everybody on the face of earth have a limit. A time when getting pushed needs to stop. Not tomorrow. Today.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    This is the "incident" that will have scopes put under NFA.
    Or blow the lid off the whole damned thing.

I'm watching closely.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    The purpose of this isn't for 'Good Times'. Everybody on the face of earth have a limit. A time when getting pushed needs to stop. Not tomorrow. Today.

Agreed

"A replublic if you can keep it "
    This will he unpleasant business
    It's good to see Americans standing up for these two ranchers being tryanized

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    So far I have been reading the responses on m4carbine.net, lightfighter.net, & pistol-forum.

Good bits of information on each forum.

Some are calling these people Bozos. Domestic Terrorists. Assclowns. These are gun owners saying these things. Not liberals or Anti-gunners. Some of the posters are military. Some are LEO. Some are well-known shooting instructors.

Others are praising the actions of the militia.

My opinion is no good will come from this. Its going to mean more anti-gun crap from the Obama administration. And the possibility of a Waco/Ruby Ridge type showdown with federal agents.

In the meantime, the average American still doesn't give a damn and the majority of the public probably thinks these guys are wacky.

Overall not good.

I concur; the media will put whatever spin the feds choose and will most likely portray the militia as gun nuts in order to backstop obummers new executive order. Meanwhile, they will use this as an opportunity to deflect attention from muslim terrorists. This could not come at a worse time.

On the other hand, there is only so much federal domination that the citizens can take. If it was left to the stupid voters, they would eliminate all state and local government and have Washington run everything.

The founding fathers must be spinning in their graves.

Last edited:

Texan-in-Training

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Rockdale, Texas
    One of the links I posted earlier contained this...

"No one mentions that long ago the Hammonds were told by the “federalies” that if they gave them their land on the Steens Mountain that the original charges would be dropped."

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Agents will die. At "long ranges".
    The deer/sniper rifle will become "evil".

I can't say I'm happy with my prediction.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Look at it like a kind of federal authority religion. The federal government is their higher power. They're mad. Froth at the mouth, MAD.

Rios

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Agents will die. At "long ranges".
    The deer/sniper rifle will become "evil".

I can't say I'm happy with my prediction.

They will ban centerfire cartridges. Then they'll ban rimfire "magnum" calibers. Then the .22 LR (throw the .22 air rifles in there for good measure).

Then they will come for the .177 Subsonic Daisy's.

Top Bottom