• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    1.) Why wouldn't the NRA want their supporters to know they spend millions to protect gun rights?

2.) Another non-secret.

3.) Rolling Stone is a credible source now? Last time I checked they were the absolute worst purveyors of pop-trash culture and liberal politics.

4.) Another non-secret.

5.) I could just as easily post studies which show the opposite. "Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are more pliable." -Mark Twain

6.) Even if true, so what?

7.) It's called "Having fun." I guess we better skewer all those Hollywood people for making zombie movies since, you know, we all know zombies aren't real.

8.) "During his first term." That's a pretty important qualifier, although they forgot to add, "as President," because he sure didn't help gun rights during his first term as Senator.

9.) Yet another "So what" / non-secret. If you don't like pink guns don't blame the people who make them; blame women for wanting them. I guess the only thing scarier than an evil black rifle is an evil pink one.

10.) This study was completely debunked by an NRA internal audit of its membership.

11.) "It Wants Your Children." Can the fear-mongering get any more absurd at this point? Many people grew up with firearms and learned to shoot as children. It's safer to have a kid who knows how to safely handle a firearm than one who is simply commanded not to ever touch one. Yet another "So what?"

12.) Not exactly. S&W was sold to another company which was not bound by the Clinton's absurd orders which proved to be suicidal for business.

13.) I guess these guys have never heard of D.C. vs. Heller? How about the definition of "Militia" in 10 usc chapter 13? The fourteenth amendment, maybe? Or the many commentaries on the right to bear arms by our forefathers. This one is just a flat-out lie.

14.) It picks losers? Ah-hem, Obummer just threw a public temper tantrum at Congress for not passing UBCs. So now who's the loser?

15.) How can someone be a CEO of "The gun industry?" James Yeager is a very controversial and largely disrespected fringe personality who let his temper get the best of him. I guess we should ban the 2A because idiiots like Yeager can use it just like we should ban the 1A because idiots like Huffingtonpost can use it.

preyn2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Burnet
    I don't know if I'm more exasperated by media sources (politicians, etc) who continue to keep these outright untruths alive, or by the sheeple who continue to believe them.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    lol Was that done by a 6th grader? The "things the gun industry doesn't want you to know" weren't sinister.

Ohh, wait, jst saw the host site - hufpo. That speaks volumes for the content.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    That was comedic. I'd like to slap the shit out of the author. Go ahead and quote me on that, saying, "NRA member would like to slap "the shit" out of Huffington Post's writers and editors". Dumb f$^&*

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    They used themselves for their own source in fact #10. How did these guys even pass college English let alone get degrees in journalism? Or am I assuming too much?

Top Bottom