• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Trying to bridge the gap between not being 'that guy' who is holding on to ammo and selling for 'too little', I've got 10 boxes of Russian 9mm Luger Bi-metal FMJ ammo to sell for $150 for the lot(500 total rnds). Cash works, FTF in north-ish Austin. I run this ammo 'next to' UMC and similar and can't tell any real difference...maybe a touch smokier. Packaged as: "9mm Luger sport, 115gr, Bimetal FMJ, Bimetal case, Non-corrosive Berdan primed". 10sCoachRick at gmail dot com or PM. I hope to hit Red's North this afternoon, so I may be out of the loop for an hour or two.;)
    DK Firearms

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Just ran through another 1 1/2 boxes at Red's today. Gotta say the Russians did OK with this ammo. Mayhaps I'll take it to Luby's at lunch Friday in case anyone there is needing some 9mm. Carry on, y'all.

jwomack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Trying to bridge the gap between not being 'that guy' who is holding on to ammo and selling for 'too little', I've got 10 boxes of Russian 9mm Luger Bi-metal FMJ ammo to sell for $150 for the lot(500 total rnds). Cash works, FTF in north-ish Austin. I run this ammo 'next to' UMC and similar and can't tell any real difference...maybe a touch smokier. Packaged as: "9mm Luger sport, 115gr, Bimetal FMJ, Bimetal case, Non-corrosive Berdan primed". 10sCoachRick at gmail dot com or PM. I hope to hit Red's North this afternoon, so I may be out of the loop for an hour or two.;)

Will you ship?

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom