• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    His family, his company, his friends

Have washed their hands of this. The people who know the most. Have thrown willy wonka in the shit.

And all this talk about a fair trial. He'll get one. And justice is gonna break it his a$$.

If you think Im wrong. The bets up to $60.

"Sent from a iBong6"
    Lynx Defense

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I'm sure in that community there is enough disbelief to be found. Therefore enough to want to know the truth. Hopefully from that you will find 12 impartial people

There is no such a thing.

Every member of every jury that has ever been or ever will be assembled has been biased one way or the other.

Its just human nature. We are just not emotionless machines.

This is why defense and prosecution attys. spend so much time selecting juries. Because each is wanting people on the jury who will be partial to or sympathetic towards their case.

Defending a wife beater? You sure as hell don't want a panel full of mothers with marriage age daughters to argue in front of.

Gender, racial identity, age, socioeconomic background, associations (who one chooses to call friend and spend time with), familial hierarchy... all things defense and prosecution attys consider during jury selection because they all factor into a person's thought process and how they are likely to form an opinion either sympathetic to the defendant/prosecution's case or not.

In other words partial.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    No, but I doubt he'll be able to get a fair and impartial jury because of all the media.

He will get a fair trial just like the others who have been even more prominent that he is....................

Remember these folks all got as fair trials as possible, and they are a lot more known by a larger part of the population that this guys is: Ken Lay, Jeff Skilling, Michael Jackson, Kobe Bryant, OJ Simpson, Tim McVeigh, John Malvo, John Allen Muhammad, Mendez brothers, Jack Kevorkian, Lorena Bobbitt, Tom Delay, John Gotti, Scooter Libby, Robert Blake, Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Phil Spector, Casey Anthony, Dr. Conrad Murry, Jodi Arias, George Zimmerman.......................................and the list could go on and on.

I really don't think he is as well known as many here think he is.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    My GF had no idea who he was till I asked to record.....DrPhil.

Not my kinda show. This trial is a small bubble. The anti's are not even messing with it.

"Sent from a iBong6"

MaddogOIF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Yes she is. I'm proud of the girl. I hope the rest of her life rains willys money. If it runs out, sell willys liver.

Get it Girl', Tear it up'

"Sent from a iBong6"

What money are you referring to? Money used for the trial are money from the company he no longer has any claim to what so ever. No what ever money she'll be entitled to is what ever she is already making. Bitch of it is she'll probably have to sell off his personal firearms collection to even begin to pay restitution to the other victims.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    What money are you referring to? Money used for the trial are money from the company he no longer has any claim to what so ever. No what ever money she'll be entitled to is what ever she is already making. Bitch of it is she'll probably have to sell off his personal firearms collection to even begin to pay restitution to the other victims.

Yeah, I know.....what she gets and whats shes deserved....wont match.

"Sent from a iBong6"

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I really don't think he is as well known as many here think he is.

That's kinda what I've been thinking.

We all live in our own little bubbles of interest.

One of our's just happens to be guns.

I've read comments on a lot of news sites and blogs where the vast majority of people commenting had never heard the names Will Hayden or Red Jacket until this started filtering through the channels.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Well, it dont look good for him, but an old friend of mine, got tarred with that brush, and totally
    ruined his life. Later, the girl who had accused him, recanted her story, and finally he cleared
    his name, but not without losing his family, most of what money he had, and loss of alot of
    so-called "friends" he had! He wouldnt recommend the experience to anyone, he told me.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    I've read somewhere (there's been a ton of links about this, so I'm unsure where) that she would have been very well set up because of the show. But somehow Will screwed that up for her.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Well, it dont look good for him, but an old friend of mine, got tarred with that brush, and totally
    ruined his life. Later, the girl who had accused him, recanted her story, and finally he cleared
    his name, but not without losing his family, most of what money he had, and loss of alot of
    so-called "friends" he had! He wouldnt recommend the experience to anyone, he told me.

That needs to be punishable by death, for making false accusations like that.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    That needs to be punishable by death, for making false accusations like that.

It really is a serious issue. In Texas, no physical evidence is required for a conviction. Only an accusation. Learned that recently

I know of a family that has three daughters who have made that accusation against their ex's. What do you think the chances are that three sisters from a good family all married child molestors? I would say the odds are astronomical, if not impossible.

First was cleared. Physical exam showed it not to be possible. The next two, they got their system down apparently, because both went to jail for it. No physical evidence in either case, and both claims were years down the road from the alleged event.

I was made aware of a movement to change that law. Can't recall the name of the movement, but I bet a googlefoo search would find it.

Its such a touchy subject. Most people (including me) want a guilty to fry. But it appears there are lots of false accusations, some seem obviously a revenge thing. Hard to know when its the real thing, so our society tends to err towards the safe side and put em all in jail.

That said, I think Will did it.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Back in 95 I got accused of this cleared but for 3 yrs it hung over me. The child of my
    Then girlfriend got got raped by her bli plus she had a brain injury that made it even harder to clear me, this shit aint no joke.

MaddogOIF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    from what I understand the procedure for checking possible victims is almost as invasive and violating as the crime itself. I know this because my stepdaughters birth father accused me until he was made aware of procedure. The only decent act that I know of from that man. So I agree that whoever would put their child through that to falsely accuse someone, should be eligible for death penalty.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    from what I understand the procedure for checking possible victims is almost as invasive and violating as the crime itself.
    It can be much, much worse, depending on the circumstances. The McMartin pre-school case comes to mind. The original accuser in the very first case actually said that the alleged perpetrator (her ex, of course) had done all sorts of horrible things to children, including demonstrating some sort of Satanic powers that enabled him to fly through the air. I am not making this up!

What did the police do instead of put the original accuser in a rubber room? They sent out a form letter to every parent of every kid who had ever been at the school. A giant moral panic ensued and everyone anywhere close to the school staff was falsely accused of something. After years of litigation it turned out that no one at the school ever touched any student but the justice system raped those kids 100 times over, at least once physically and uncountable more times mentally.

This is an issue where the misuse of state authority makes me less than nice to talk to, so it's best I bow out. My apologies for drifting off-topic.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2013
    Spring, TX
    Oh look...now Stephanie and Kristafor...KCBD

Two stars of the now canceled reality show "Sons of Guns" have been arrested on child abuse charges.Warrants were issued Thursday by the Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office for the arrest of Kristafor Ford and his wife Stephanie Hayden. According to the arrest warrant from Livingston Parish, Kristafor is accused of hitting a 9-year-old with a leather belt on the child's lower, right thigh. Reports say there was a large bruise on the child's thigh and buttocks area.
    Ford was arrested Friday afternoon and charged with cruelty to a juvenile.

Top Bottom