Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Let's take a look at hate in America.
    Slavery was defended by the left.
    Jim Crow was from the left.
    The KKK was from the left.
    The Civil rights act was signed in to law so the blacks would vote for the left.
    School integration was opposed by the left to such an extent that federal troops were called out.
    All the presidents for the last 30+ years were descended from slave owners except Trump who the left calls a racist.
    I could go on but you can see the lie the left wants to tell.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Let's take a look at hate in America.
    Slavery was defended by the left.
    Jim Crow was from the left.
    The KKK was from the left.
    The Civil rights act was signed in to law so the blacks would vote for the left.
    School integration was opposed by the left to such an extent that federal troops were called out.
    All the presidents for the last 30+ years were descended from slave owners except Trump who the left calls a racist.
    I could go on but you can see the lie the left wants to tell.
    They love ruling people. They are evil scum don't ever give up your Arms

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    They can label me a "right-wing hater" if they want. I don't really give a damn what they call me when I'm fighting the left-wing pervert promoters who are ruining my country. I refuse to give creedence to their intimidation tactics. Maybe I do hate them. I just don't think that it's worthy of taking the time to analyze it. Pass the ammo.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Records show that Johnson believed Kennedy was behind the assassination of the South Vietnamese president weeks before he was killed in Dallas. The document says Johnson believed Kennedy's murder was payback. The 1975 deposition quotes CIA Director Richard Helms as saying Johnson had described his suspicion, but that Helms did not know where Johnson got that idea.
    Johnson was quoted in a book, the Kennedy Assassination Tapes, as saying Kennedy died because of "divine retribution." Who knows?

Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    4 people.jpg

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Let me correct: We on the Right are not “extreme” except in your twisted minds.
    Do not misunderstand the left, they are the true haters and they only project because they hate that we stand up for ourselves and our (racist white supremacist) traditional values.
    The left hates that we do not actively support their dementia, delusions and mental illness. When a gay says "I'm gay" or a trans says "I'm trans" and you reply "okay", watch their faces get sour and angry because you do not pat them on the back. We accept that they exist but that's their private life so we do not meddle. Until they start meddling in ours. And when we speak up, they hate us for that too. Gee, it's as if there was a pattern.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RafaelQ
    Top Bottom