• ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Now, stung by the “Bud Light” fiasco and related self-inflicted wounds, Hollywood is lashing-out at “Right Wing Hate”.

Let me correct: We on the Right are not “extreme” except in your twisted minds.

We don’t hate Gays, but rather pity them.

BUT, we are NOT going to allow the communists to use this tiny segment of society to undermine our entire National Ethic or pervert our entire society and our children.

And, we will fight back, as needed, with no limit.

Never allow the leftist “media” to choose our words for us !

We are traditional American Constitutionalists, not “extreme right wing” !

leVieux

<>
    Gun Zone Deals

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Well said, I have no "hate," for anyone under the LGBTQ banner, I believe they are mentally ill, and deserve treatment, and sympathy. I simply will not participate in their delusions, and enable their disease. I will also not stand back and watch any group force their beliefs on others.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    The new Democrat Commies hate us because they are ignorant and evil. People fear what they don't understand. The liberal commies lack the mental capacity to understand basic logic. That's why they avoid debate. They cannot intelligently respond when questioned about the lack of veracity in their objectives. The average Democrat is a drooling follower who gets caught up in the "destroy America" flow without questioning the end game of the woke perspectives.

ronr68

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Taylor
    The new Democrat Commies hate us because they are ignorant and evil. People fear what they don't understand. The liberal commies lack the mental capacity to understand basic logic. That's why they avoid debate. They cannot intelligently respond when questioned about the lack of veracity in their objectives. The average Democrat is a drooling follower who gets caught up in the "destroy America" flow without questioning the end game of the woke perspectives.
    I don’t agree that all Democrats are stupid. They just parrot back what they hear on MSM and never hear the other side of it. We basically have government controlled TV networks.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Critical Race Theory allows Rs to exploit identity politics to the detriment of the Ds. This is being done effectively by claiming that alllowing bio males to compete in womens sports hurts women. As repulsive as the idea of reparations is, I think we need this conversation to steer not just towards a total reparations amount, but rules for distribution. In any system constrained by resources, there will be competition for resources. Imaging trying to set the rules where some African Americans will get more reparations than others based on complex, difficult to prove factors (proof of enslaved lineage, multiple enslaved generations, number of generations that experienced racism after immigrating to America AFTER the civil war, freed blacks who owned slaves vs those that did not). NOW, lets add the Hispanics who want their share of post Civil War racism, now the Chinese. Lets not forget the Irish, Italians, Germans, and Poles who faced their own forms of discrimination. Lets get the UN involved so we can figure out how much Britain (the inventors of the international economic slave trade) owes relative to the US. Once we are done and every minority group segment hates the other, then we can hand out the checks....averaging about $14.32 per person. (Based on checks I've received in the past from large class action suits).

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Never allow the leftist “media” to choose our words for us !
    I try not to allow anyone to choose my words for me, not even a right winger. When you say something to the effect of 'we don't do this, we do that' you effectivly are choosing peoples words for them and are making one huge generalization. Although you take a different and much more commendable stance on several issues than do leftists, you are pretty much using the same technique the media uses (and almost everyone uses at one point or another) to get your point across.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Critical Race Theory allows Rs to exploit identity politics to the detriment of the Ds. This is being done effectively by claiming that alllowing bio males to compete in womens sports hurts women. As repulsive as the idea of reparations is, I think we need this conversation to steer not just towards a total reparations amount, but rules for distribution. In any system constrained by resources, there will be competition for resources. Imaging trying to set the rules where some African Americans will get more reparations than others based on complex, difficult to prove factors (proof of enslaved lineage, multiple enslaved generations, number of generations that experienced racism after immigrating to America AFTER the civil war, freed blacks who owned slaves vs those that did not). NOW, lets add the Hispanics who want their share of post Civil War racism, now the Chinese. Lets not forget the Irish, Italians, Germans, and Poles who faced their own forms of discrimination. Lets get the UN involved so we can figure out how much Britain (the inventors of the international economic slave trade) owes relative to the US. Once we are done and every minority group segment hates the other, then we can hand out the checks....averaging about $14.32 per person. (Based on checks I've received in the past from large class action suits).
    Wow.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball

IMG_4644.jpeg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

But, I know several highly intelligent, well educated folks who swallow every lie the left devises.

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I try not to allow anyone to choose my words for me, not even a right winger. When you say something to the effect of 'we don't do this, we do that' you effectivly are choosing peoples words for them and are making one huge generalization. Although you take a different and much more commendable stance on several issues than do leftists, you are pretty much using the same technique the media uses (and almost everyone uses at one point or another) to get your point across.
    <>

I think most everyone understands that there are two basic “sides” in our ongoing national disputes.

My “we” refers to those on the conservative, Constitutional side. I’d bet just about everyone understands this.

<>

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Well said, I have no "hate," for anyone under the LGBTQ banner, I believe they are mentally ill, and deserve treatment, and sympathy. I simply will not participate in their delusions, and enable their disease. I will also not stand back and watch any group force their beliefs on others.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    According to the political spectrum scale I am actually closer to the left than to the far right, but that doesn't stop some from labelling me 'far right' or 'Nazi'. That's the problem they don't understand, the more one uses ridiculous statements, the less effective it becomes.

Hollywood, which is known for it's virtue signaling, is in no place to scold the general public. Their lives don't exist in the real world beyond their glitzy pampered lives.

If they can get people to accept what they say, or at least hesitate to call it out for what it is, they've won.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I DO 'hate' pedophiles.

The dem/commies refer to them as Minor Attracted People...which of course is an attempt to spin these 'monsters' into being normalized/legitimized as acceptable to society.

Once unmasked, they should ALL be in prison for the rest of their miserable lives...
    If they can control your speech, they can control your mind.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    According to the political spectrum scale I am actually closer to the left than to the far right, but that doesn't stop some from labelling me 'far right' or 'Nazi'. That's the problem they don't understand, the more one uses ridiculous statements, the less effective it becomes.

Hollywood, which is known for it's virtue signaling, is in no place to scold the general public. Their lives don't exist in the real world beyond their glitzy pampered lives.

If they can get people to accept what they say, or at least hesitate to call it out for what it is, they've won.
    <>

Today, any desire for fidelity to our U S Constitution is referred to as “Far Right”.

<>

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    <>

But, I know several highly intelligent, well educated folks who swallow every lie the left devises.

<>
    I believe that when talking to an articulate and intelligent appearing liberal, you never know if they are speaking from ignorance or complicity.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I believe that when talking to an articulate and intelligent appearing liberal, you never know if they are speaking from ignorance or complicity.

Again, ignorance is not the underlying problem; it is a deficiency in the ability to properly process information, and willful resistance to much new information.

It is similar to a psychological illness, and may be that.

“Complicity” is a good term, and it may be obligatory complicity.

There is no use to argue with them, because they lack ability to understand & evaluate anything not agreeing with their previously held positions, no matter how overwhelming the evidence presented.

<>

Top Bottom