Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Is there a YT channel devoted to debunking The View? I saw one start a while back and then it disappeared after 2 posts. I've done some searching and found nothing. Maybe I'm just not good at searching within YT.

So, does anybody here know of a YT channel that regularly posts snippets from The View and then explains how incredibly stupid they are?

Such a thing certainly should exist...

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Slow day at su casa Ben?
    Not really. I just heard some gobsmackingly stupid stuff last week that's been on my mind.

One said that she thought the police should shoot to wound. Another said that all shootings are "Shoot to kill". I just wanted to slap them both. I was wondering if anyone is already doing so.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Not really. I just heard some gobsmackingly stupid stuff last week that's been on my mind.

One said that she thought the police should shoot to wound. Another said that all shootings are "Shoot to kill". I just wanted to slap them both. I was wondering if anyone is already doing so.

IIRC, The View was in their original premise, suppose to present different viewpoints on various subjects. It's hardly that. They pretty much present everything like a liberal's wet dream.

I have seen clips and snippets of the program over the years, and honestly, I just can't stomach more than a few moments of watching the hosts spew their nonsense.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    IIRC, The View was in their original premise, suppose to present different viewpoints on various subjects. It's hardly that. They pretty much present everything like a liberal's wet dream.

I have seen clips and snippets of the program over the years, and honestly, I just can't stomach more than a few moments of watching the hosts spew their nonsense.

Just twat I want to spend my time.... watch some bitches/hags lie/hate/venom and attack the one rational voice on the show. Do they even have a token conservative any more???

Whoopee, Behar,, etc it doesn't get any worse unless you watch Joy Reid, Don Lemón, and mr potatohead.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX

I am not cursed with high intelligence; simpletons like me get pissed, forget & move on. ;)

That said, you sent me down the web search rabbit hole and I found this. (looks like it doesn't work but it does)

If you decide to "enlighten" that show please post it here too, no doubt it will be another good read.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Just twat I want to spend my time.... watch some bitches/hags lie/hate/venom and attack the one rational voice on the show. Do they even have a token conservative any more???

Whoopee, Behar,, etc it doesn't get any worse unless you watch Joy Reid, Don Lemón, and mr potatohead.

The View is one of those shows, where I think I'm losing IQ points every minute I watch it!

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Is there a YT channel devoted to debunking The View? I saw one start a while back and then it disappeared after 2 posts. I've done some searching and found nothing. Maybe I'm just not good at searching within YT.

So, does anybody here know of a YT channel that regularly posts snippets from The View and then explains how incredibly stupid they are?

Such a thing certainly should exist...
    Why would anyone want to compete with The View debunking The View?

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Yes, before 'debunking' can occurr, one must be 'bunked' first...right?

joyless be-hag and the hideous dredge locked one (yes, misspelled deliberately) are to be avoided...and it's easily done.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom