• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    It would seem that we have a video platform is rising up on popularity. I've seen it advertised a few places with lots of video being sent it's way. While there's a few alternatives to YouTube. Maybe this will be the winner?

https://www.real.video
    Venture Surplus ad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    No App for ‘Real Video’ in the Apple Store yet?

Right?!

After I posted this. I searched the platform for a simple, "Honda Racing Lawnmower". The only result was a guy talking about saltproofing some Honda 50cc looking bike.

It's not ready or hasn't taken off.

I'm of the personal belief that YouTube and its CEO can go to hell on the back of a full burn rocket. As of now, they're still the biggest.

Last edited:

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Six months to a year ago - whenever it was that You Tube came out with their anti gun stuff - I searched for a viable alternative to You Tube. There wasn’t one.

Someone suggested some platform (whose name I’ve forgotten) - I looked them over but found them sorely lacking. They DID appear to be very ‘gun friendly’ but the platform wasn’t easy to use (in relative terms to You Tube) and they had no mobile app available for download.

YouTube (like it or not) is simply the king of the road. And since being taken over by Google, they’re not likely to let anyone come close to giving them a run for their money. They are one monopoly I’d sure like to see busted up! You Tube needs some good old fashion “competition”.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas

They need more gun content........

We should oblige..........

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Check out Rumble.com. Joe Pags said the other evening that he left YouTube because of the crap they pull and went to Rumble. As far as I know, Rumble does not censor like the Google product, YouTube. I was encouraged to hear it. Many of these actually open Big Tech Alternatives have a hard time getting traction (example: MeWe). Good to see some doing well.

Top Bottom