• ...and so much more!
  • Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    I think that somewhere in there he had to call for landing clearance and land.

What is “RAG” ?

We have all made mistakes and survived them; bestest way to LEARN..
    Yep never left tower freq... RAG is replacement aircrew group .. where pilots go to either refresh prior to returning to flight status or transition to a different aircraft and re carrier qualify
    Guns International

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep never left tower freq... RAG is replacement aircrew group .. where pilots go to either refresh prior to returning to flight status or transition to a different aircraft and re carrier qualify
    I had to do that once with an open door. I had secured the door, but a nosy passenger opened it & didn’t close properly after my preflight check.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    I had to do that once with an open door. I had secured the door, but a nosy passenger opened it & didn’t close properly after my preflight check.
    I once had a door pop open on me about a minute after takeoff. Since I was still the tower, I radioed that I needed to come back. They inquired whether I needed assistance. My reply: "negative, I just need to land because some idiot forgot to latch my door". Btw, the tower knows me an knew very well I was solo.

Top Bottom