• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Brought a rifle into the bunkhouse coming off an evening deer hunt. Placed it in the rack and decided to open the bolt. I did and a round popped out nicely just like it does. Had been driving back on that bouncy ass rut filled road with a locked and loaded soft-cased rifle with the safety off...and a buddy in the truck. My shit is unloaded before its cased since. I know it because I say out loud "This weapon is clear" before I put it in the case. Everytime.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    It wasn’t at a range, but whiLe in college I had a Buddy from a small town. One morning, as an upperclassman, I had to visit Chem Lab while freshmen were using it. A beautiful little freshman Girl really “came-on” to me; so I set-up a date for that night. Stupid me runs into Guy & tells him of the “hot chick date”. He says “But She’s my FIANCEE!” OOPS !
    Reminds me of the time I ran into an old girlfriend at a nightclub. I was walking out to the car at closing time and we're met by her husband holding a handgun. I didn't know she was married, I backed off and the bouncers talked him out of pointing the gun.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Reminds me of the time I ran into an old girlfriend at a nightclub. I was walking out to the car at closing time and we're met by her husband holding a handgun. I didn't know she was married, I backed off and the bouncers talked him out of pointing the gun.
    That "Skinny" feller...named "Lennert" sumpin...

Made him all a soNg!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    One time?

Had about a third of a bottle of GIN in me.............

Dancin' with the women folk...shooting pool...all is good.

Went to the blame Men's Room!

Caught my fool FORESKIN in the dang ZIPPER!

Instant SOBRIETY! :roflfunny:
    Ever hear the acronym TMI?

Look it up.

Txdweeb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2022
    Temple, Tx
    I had just got my first sks at 18 it wasn’t gummed up with cosmoline upon field stripping. Went to the range loaded my first 10 and racked it upon first trigger squeeze I was in for one helluva ride. Fastest I’ve ever seen 10rds go down range at that age. Took to my buddy who was way smarter than I at that time he took firing pin out and literal chunks of crud fell out.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I had just got my first sks at 18 it wasn’t gummed up with cosmoline upon field stripping. Went to the range loaded my first 10 and racked it upon first trigger squeeze I was in for one helluva ride. Fastest I’ve ever seen 10rds go down range at that age. Took to my buddy who was way smarter than I at that time he took firing pin out and literal chunks of crud fell out.

Slamfire is fun - when you expect it. Not as fun, though still exciting, when you don't.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I farted, it was wet. It leaked through my briefs and my pants and thus could be seen from outside my dungarees. That was oops of more than enough for one lifetime. Thank goodness I had spare clothes in my car's trunk.
    After an all day drive I had a fart that materialized as I reached my destination. Fortunately the hotel had check in with a digital key. Thanks for bringing back that memory.

Top Bottom