DK Firearms

Your New King Has Spoken! Don't Bother Getting in Line for the Vaccine Unless You are Black, Poor or Disadvantaged Native American

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbgramps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Austin
    Seems to me they are trying to follow the posted formula on who gets the vaccine first. Although I don't fully understand the plan. I received a call from my doctors office on Jan. 4th for my wife and I to come in the next morning and get our first shots. We got them and have the second scheduled later in January. They said there need to be 28 days between the shots.

I was very surprised our doctor called us about the vaccine. My wife and I are both in our mid-70's and we were told that's why we were called. We were in a high risk group. I do feel a little guilty we got our shots so early. I think teachers and people who have to be out in public should be toward the front of the line.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Whoohoo!! I hit the trifecta!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now imagine when that gender reassignment come through for you.
    giphy.gif

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I thought if one is a creaky old geezer that was qualification enough to received the vaccine, but so far my wife and I have yet to get the phone call.

I do look forward to it as our doses will be generously donated to those more deserving like all minorities and the alphabet folk...evil old white people like us don't rate as human beings.

ppsssssttt, when they all start growing horns and tails and speak in a deep satanic voice they might not think so highly of our donation...but it'll be too late then suckahs!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I thought if one is a creaky old geezer that was qualification enough to received the vaccine, but so far my wife and I have yet to get the phone call.

I do look forward to it as our doses will be generously donated to those more deserving like all minorities and the alphabet folk...evil old white people like us don't rate as human beings.

ppsssssttt, when they all start growing horns and tails and speak in a deep satanic voice they might not think so highly of our donation...but it'll be too late then suckahs!

Or that new third eye!

Top Bottom