Your favorite 9mm range pistol?

General Zod

TGT Addict
Sep 29, 2012
Kaufman County
Out of curiosity, as I've never shot one, why is this your favorite 9mm range gun?
I can answer that one - I've got an SR9C (same gun, slightly shorter barrel and shortened grip) and it's my second favorite range gun. They're extremely comfortable to shoot, nice and accurate, and they don't have a lot of recoil. Plus they generally hit what you point them in the vicinity of. Highly recommended - either the SR9 or SR9C.

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
Jan 25, 2019
Red Oak TX
I can answer that one - I've got an SR9C (same gun, slightly shorter barrel and shortened grip) and it's my second favorite range gun. They're extremely comfortable to shoot, nice and accurate, and they don't have a lot of recoil. Plus they generally hit what you point them in the vicinity of. Highly recommended - either the SR9 or SR9C.
Good to know, thanks

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
Jan 9, 2013
San Angelo
My all time favorite range gun is my circa 2001 SVI 2011 in .40. It runs like a sewing machine, is far more accurate than I, came with 14 mags, and is so well put together that even with my poor reloading skills, it eats any ammo that will make it through a gauge.

Axxe55

Professional Troublemaker
Dec 15, 2019
Texas.
Love my IWI Jericho 941... It fits the hand like a glove and it shoots like a sewing machine!
A friend of mine has one of those. I had a chance to shoot it. Very nice shooting pistols. They are very comfortable to shoot and decently accurate.

lbbf

Nov 30, 2017
Lake Jackson
This is a great thread. Learning of several other guns I need to try out. Having said that I just keep going back to my Glock 34. Accurate, always goes bang, low recoil, and it just fits me.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
My all time favorite range gun is my circa 2001 SVI 2011 in .40. It runs like a sewing machine, is far more accurate than I, came with 14 mags, and is so well put together that even with my poor reloading skills, it eats any ammo that will make it through a gauge.
Strange sounding 9mm....