Lynx Defense

Your 10th Gun Can’t Vote, but Your First-Time Gun Owner Friend Will: The Case for Training As a Holiday Gift

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Read more at Bearing Arms blog;

But your 10th or umpteenth gun simply can’t vote. Your enjoyment of that new gun is contingent upon unconstitutional laws not being passed in the first place, so you don’t have to worry about the next step of challenging those laws in the courts.

I have a fundamental belief that the bulk of gun control is rooted in ignorance and fear. Destroying that among as many people as possible is the first step in taking back what’s been stolen from us through infringements here and there over the course of a century.

One improvement would be if every lawful and responsible gun owner and even potential gun owners would vote for the candidate who can win and is a 2A advocate.
    Venture Surplus ad

Attachments

• c3b30d4f-2015-4cc0-a04f-cc43690e2764-860x475.jpg
      c3b30d4f-2015-4cc0-a04f-cc43690e2764-860x475.jpg
      79.6 KB · Views: 27

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Good post. And I think the view on guns/gun ownership has taken a turn for the positive, one of the few upsides to the current administration.

With crime bordering on out of control in many places in the country as well as the diminishing police forces in many of the same locales due to the defund the police movement and other anti-LEO rhetoric from elected officials and others, folks who wouldn't otherwise have now woken up to realize they must defend themselves as the powers that be are one the side of the criminal.

I've seen a big uptick in first-time gun owners just in my everyday experiences. Unintended consequences for the hard marxist left.

Top Bottom