• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Not to make it any less tragic, but if someone pulled a gun on me, I wouldn't walk back through the same area.
    From the article...

""An argument started and guns came out, but they worked things out. Unfortunately, they didn't drop it and waited for them to walk back through and she was shot in the head," Robert Doty explained."

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    The Lake Merritt area of Oakland is as bad as the streets of Chicago. No good can come from there especially at night.

Funny thing is that 50 years ago it was beautiful. I used to go there with a Greek friend to visit his grandmother on our way to San Francisco. Hard to believe how it has all turned to crap

This happened in Indianapolis, no?

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Not to make it any less tragic, but if someone pulled a gun on me, I wouldn't walk back through the same area.
    From the article...

""An argument started and guns came out, but they worked things out. Unfortunately, they didn't drop it and waited for them to walk back through and she was shot in the head," Robert Doty explained."

I don't think there was any critical thinking going on to begin with.

The fiance stated..
    "I was actually holding her when it happened. She just fell. I turned around, and I opened fire too. But that's just a reaction. I didn't see nobody. I didn't hopefully I didn't hit nobody."

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    All lives do matter - What's wrong with that sentiment?

marxists somehow find that disagreeable?

Those that get bent upon hearing: All lives matter are trying to dominate what people say...fk them.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Sad, we have gotten to a point where saying "All Lives Matter" has become racist, and ends up getting a young woman killed for saying it.

Things have gotten way too far out of control in today's society. Makes me very ashamed of some of my fellow Americans, if you can call them that!

Top Bottom