• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Slavery Reparations? Just fancy words for more welfare handouts!

Is there any person living in the United States today, that was alive during the slave period of our country, or that was born while we still had slavery in this country? I seriously doubt it. We are more than a few generations removed from anyone in this country that was a slave, or those that owned slaves.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    What if your great-great-great grandparents were abolitionists and one literally died for Lincoln's Emancipation??? This is literally madness.

More than a few of my ancestors were Native Americans. Should I, or my family get reparations for the treatment that NA endured with all the broken treaties that were made wit them? Or widespread genocide? Or corralled and marched onto reservations so our land could be taken?

Black Americans were not the only ones that have suffered in this country.

Look back at the history of the Irish arriving in this country. Or the Chinese. I could go on, and on.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    More than a few of my ancestors were Native Americans. Should I, or my family get reparations for the treatment that NA endured with all the broken treaties that were made wit them? Or widespread genocide? Or corralled and marched onto reservations so our land could be taken?

Black Americans were not the only ones that have suffered in this country.

Look back at the history of the Irish arriving in this country. Or the Chinese. I could go on, and on.
    TGTers could just pay our share directly to you, but we'll need a bill of sale to prove that we've contributed our part.

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    1618258091724.png

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Y’all are lucky I’m not drinking. I could think of a few points to make but I won’t. So tempting but I don’t want to get the ban hammer.

The democrats know what their doing. No one cares what happened to their ancestors. People just want free money.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    They are trying to take our guns, run us into the ground in spending money we don't have, defund police, reparations, global warming, packing the supreme court, ending the filibuster, and there is a lot of bitching, but that's all when are we going to wake up if blm and antifa can maybe it's time to make our presence heard.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    My ancestors were indentured servants, treated like slaves by their English overlords, brought to this country against their will...Does that count towards reparations'?
    My white privilege began then and slowly gained momentum after my dad dropped out of high school for WWII. When he went back to school to get his high school diploma (I remember this as a kid) for a better paying job.

One of the reason I ended up in Texas was employers back home once again shunned my white privilege. Seemed a government quota system was put in place on employers.
    Good thing I worked 2 & 3 jobs in my younger days because my 40 acres and a mule are long due!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom