Gun Zone Deals

You know you started working for a good company when you find in the men's bathroom...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    unnamed.jpg

...in the other men's bathroom were more issues of American Rifleman there as well. :D
    Capitol Armory ad

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    All of the men’s bathrooms have hunting magazines and pictures of trophy Texas Whitetails and other game. The owner of the company I work for has 1000 yard rifle range out of his farm. We were all out there one day shooting rifles and getting ready for the upcoming hunting season when a few of us pulled out handguns and started shooting at targets as well. I shot so well my boss asked me if I had a Texas CHL or now what is known as an LTC? I said yes and showed It to him. He took me aside to make me aware that even though we had both the 30.06 & 30.07 signs that were mounted on the front of the building there were 10 managers in the plant that carried concealed. He wanted to know if I would be interested in becoming number 11? I said yes and filled out all the legal paperwork to do so. This paperwork was drawn up by our company lawyers to protect us and the company. To say I was impressed is an understatement.

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    I would be tempted to leave such a magazine in the place just for "fun."

They would quickly know it was me. Not long after I started working for them someone reported me to management when they observed me looking at a picture of a firearm on a website. They directly told me that they do not support "that sort of thing" at all. This is from the same management that every year for the Halloween party at the office they would send out an email to everyone to state that if anyone had a costume they could not have any weapon props with their costume even if it was a toy. I could not believe that crap when I first read it.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Years ago the company I worked for was purchased by a large worldwide corporation. As we were all in processing at the local branch the manager came in to get to know us. He went around the room and asked us to introduce ourselves and name our hobbies.

His face went pale when I told him I enjoyed reloading and shooting precision rifle competitions.

Turns out they had just fired a guy and he threatened to kill the manager as he left, he had even come back and shot out his office window in the middle of the night.

Someone pointed out the windows covered in plywood later that day.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom