• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • big_bad_kitty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Denton, TX
    This is part of what Obama has spent almost $2M to hide... you decide...

download
    download

download

"I asked a British history buff I know if he could find out who the
    colonial registrar was for Mombasa in 1961.

He called me up a few minutes ago and said "Sir Edward F. Lavender"
    Source(s): " Kenya Dominion Record 4667 Australian library."
    Posted by Alan Peters at 11:56 PM

Testimony from a Mombasa science teacher and the Mombasa Registrar of births that Obama's birth certificate from Mombasa is genuine. A copy of President Obama's birth certificate that Lucas Smith obtained through the help of a Kenyan Colonel who got it recently directly from the Coast General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya .
    download

See this Alan Keyes video:
    YouTube - Dr. Alan Keyes - "Obama is a Radical Communist - Will Destroy America!"

YouTube - Alan Keyes - Obama is a Radical Communist quote

Tom Fife in the American Free Press was in Moscow in 1992 where a member of the Russian Academy of Sciences stated they had trained a Barack Obama as a communist and atheist and he will make easier the triumph of communism over the USA. The article is at the bottom of this home page regarding the birth of Barack Hussein Obama II in Mombasa, Kenya. Grandmother of President Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. reveals below the story of his birth in Mombasa, Kenya, a seaport, after his mother suffered labor pains while swimming at ocean beach in Mombasa .

"On August 4, 1961 Obama's mother, father and grandmother were attending a Muslim festival in Mombassa, Kenya. Mother had been refused entry to airplanes due to her 9 month pregnancy. It was a hot August day at the festival so the Obama's went to the beach to cool off. While swimming in the ocean his mother experienced labor pains so was rushed to the Coast Provincial General Hospital, Mombasa, Kenya where Obama was born a few hours later at 7:21 pm on August 4, 1961. Four days later his mother flew to Hawaii and registered his birth in Honolulu as a certificate of live birth which omitted the place and hospital of birth."

The local Imam in Mombasa named Barack with his middle name Hussein so his official name on his certificate of live birth below is Barack Hussein Obama, II.

President Obama's Certificate of Live Birth, FORGED by one of his workers named John.
    Barack Hussein Obama is the first U.S. president born in Africa at the Coast Provincial Hospital, Mombasa, Kenya. The Hawaii Certificate of Live Birth below is a forgery and of no value.

download

In USA all births are registered by hospitals and not by mothers.

No hospital of birth is listed nor is this a birth certificate.

A video showing how an Obama staffer forged above green certificate of live birth.

The Washington state case also alleges, "Wayne Madsen, Journalist with Online Journal as a contributing writer and published an article on June 9, 2008, stating that a research team went to Mombasa, Kenya, and located a Certificate Registering the birth of Barack Obama, Jr. at Coast General Maternity Hospital, to his father, a Kenyan citizen and his mother, a U.S. citizen.

Video of Grandmother stating she was present at Obama's birth in Mombasa, Kenya.

Letter from Kitau in Mombasa, Kenya .

I happen to be Kenyan. I was born 1 month before Obama at Mombasa medical center. I am a teacher here at the MM Shaw Primary School in Kenya. I compared my birth certificate to the one that has been put on by Taitz and mine is exactly the same.
    I even have the same registrar and format. The type is identical.
    I am by nature a skeptical person. I teach science here and challenge most things that cannot be proven.

So I went to an official registrar today and pulled up the picture on the web. They magnified it and determined it to be authentic. There is even a plaque with Registrar Lavenders name on it as he was a Brit and was in charge of the Registrar office from 1959 until January of 1964.
    The reason the date on the certificate says republic of Kenya is that we were a republic when the "copy" of the original was ordered. I stress the word "copy". My copy also has republic of Kenya.
    So what you say is true about Kenya not being a republic at the time of Obama's birth, however it was a republic when the copy was ordered.
    The birth certificate is genuine. I assure you it will be authenticated by a forensic auditor. We are very proud Obama was born here.
    We have a shrine for him and there are many people who remember his birth here as he had a white mother. They are being interviewed now by one of your media outlets.

Fortunately they even have pictures of his parents with him immediately after his birth at the Mombasa hospital with the hospital in the back ground.
    It will be a proud day for us when it is proven that he was born here and a Kenyan became the most powerful man in the world.
    I encourage anyone to come here and visit. I will be happy to take you and show you the pictures at the hospital myself as well as my document and many others that are identical to what Taitz posted.

God Bless.
    Kitau

Obama has fooled the entire USA which gives him the only award he deserves, The Imposter of the USA Century. Foreign born are not allowed to be US President: YouTube - Barack Obama Born in Kenya?

Kenyans know Obama was born in Kenya:

YouTube - Affidavit and Tape-Proof Obama Born in Kenya

Kenyans and Sarah Obama testify Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya:

YouTube - Kenyan Ambassador admits Obama born in Kenya

Kenyan U.S. ambassador is very proud Obama was born in Kenya:

YouTube - Obama Grandmother audio: Barack Born in Kenya

Obama's grandmother on phone states Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya .

download

download

--
    Read my blogs at:
    Write2fight's Blog

"The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president." unknown
    Guns International

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    A couple items.

Since there have been so many claims, counter claims, birth certificate here, birth certificate there, birth listings, etc.... I am skeptical about any of them until I can see something more legitimate looking.

You see I have seen claims on the internet that the moon is made of green cheese and they cite links to prove it. Have seen claims that the Bushes were Nazi's, with links to prove it. Get emails every day saying I'm a millionaire.

In addition, it would have to be something PROOF POSITIVE about Obamma or else the liberals would riot and burn the country if he was removed. They would probably do it anyway.

Interesting though.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I suspect liberals would be pretty ticked off if his legitimacy as President were ever disproved... since he has been so defended by the left.

Usually any "birther" discussions are just a whole lot of right-wing derping. *shrugs*

Oh, and hi folks. Still alive over here. Just been busy. :)

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    obama was born in kenya and the bush's werent nazis, jsut business partners with them. kindof liek IBM was. (still f-d up)

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    November Elections are the beginning of change, do not waste votes on third parties no matter how good they look or seem to be, in politics there are no middles, only the right and the left. Third Parties split the vote and there is a possibility to not cleaning the barn of rats !

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    I started to put this as a new thread, but decided to just post it here. This was sent to me by a very close friend who is retired from Customs Flight Ops and is now heading up a work group on terrorisim using general aviation for Homeland Security. This guy reports to Congress and Joint Chiefs and has never given me bad information, and has passed on this kind of info from another friend on several occassions that have been right on target.

One thing that I want to add, in a conversation recently we were talking about some of the current goings on, and I asked about the chance of the UN Treaty under which we would, in fact, see gun control and our population de-armed. He smiled and said "the Armed Forces and Federal LEO take an oath to defend the CONSTITUTION of the United States. If this ever were to happen, and the Senate ratified it, there would be a bloody revolt on the part of the people, and better than 80% of the military and federal LEO would be on the side of the people."

So, in the spirit of this thread, you decide...

"A friend of mine was the Chaplain on the Aleesyka Pipeline in Alaska. He was invited to sit in on board meetings of the oil companies drilling in Prudhoe Bay. Since then two of the elitists have continued to brief him as to coming events. One is a retired VP ARCO and the other the retired head of Exxon.
    While the elitists run the world they have somewhat of a code and warn people before major events take place through Hollywood, etc.. I'll explain some other time.
    They do not fear saying what will happen because they know we have absolutely no power to change the course of events. In the ten years my friend has forwarded info to me the info has been wrong but once.
    For your info ARCO developed HAARP in Fairbanks, AK and then sold it to a government agency. My friend saw the outside antenna network.
    The following came from a 1 April briefing. They are short and to the point on purpose. If you have any questions I'll try to expand on them.
    Feel free to pass them along. My chaplain friend believes God has blessed him with this knowledge to inform others. If you do pass it along beware many will discount it. You can't save the world. I've tried for twenty-five years. It can't be done. Just be prepared to save youself and yours.
    Take care.

1. The elite do not live in or near populated areas.
    2. All currencies are manipulated. All markets are manipulated.
    3. The dollar will depreciate 30-50% in the next twelve months.
    4. The dollar will continue to lose value at a pace slow enough not to create an outcry. The dollar will be dead in two years.
    5. Get out of debt and all paper. Get into tangibles coming from the earth.
    6. Precious metals are the currency of the elite. Oil is the global currency. Gold is the favored currency of the elite.
    7. The HCB will yield euthanasia, gun control, medical ID chips leading to RFID’s, a ready reserve force (see SEC. 5210). The HCB is about total government control............not healthcare.
    8. Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen are saber rattling to distract the public from the economic situation.
    9. There will be no economic recovery. There will be no relief for the American people.
    10. China will emerge as the world power. U.S. will become a third world country through internal revolution.
    11. The elite gain control of citizen’s real estate, houses, cars, small banks, etc. through inflation and foreclosure.
    12. Theirs is a different religion.
    13. OPEC needs $80 dollar oil to meet their financial needs. Because of the continued depreciation of the dollar they will effectively get $ 50. The elite want to put the M. E. under.
    14. Expect Dow/gold ratio of 1:1---about $3600 per ounce. Expect Gold/Silver ratio of 1:16---about $260 per ounce.
    15. Unless Israel does something foolish beforehand war in the Middle East will not break out for 12-18 months.
    16. The elite finance both sides of wars. They collect the loan pay off for both sides from the winner.
    17. Americans will all eventually work for the government: health care, auto industry, banking system, education, etc.
    18. In two years we will not recognize the U. S.. For a preview look at Detroit today.
    In a telephone conversation last week my friend told me Deepwater Horizon was no accident. That's all he would say.
    He believes there will be an October Surprise to influence the Novemberelections.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    There are some pretty complex issues on this thread and I think any of them could be debated. One thing I would like to caution everyone about is investing in a commodity - like gold. When gold was $300/oz., it wasn't profitable to dig much out of the ground. (The stuff doesn't come out in chunks, it takes a lot of work to produce.) At $1,200, it becomes VERY profitable and mines will be digging like crazy. Eventually, the price will collapse because of that.

As with any investment, the old advice is the best: "Buy low, sell high".

If you buy at a high price, don't be shocked if you lose on it.

I've noticed that people who consistently make money have cash when the general population has goods and goods when the population has cash. (In the various gold rushes, bar owners usually made more money than miners.) There are people who profit off of bad economies, buying foreclosures for example and selling them when the market goes back up.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Is gold at $1200 because the value of the gold went up, or because the value of the dollar went down? Like a lot of folks, I use gold, and to a lesser extent silver, as a hedge against inflation. I've watched it, and bought what I could when I could, for 30 years now, and my price average is somewhere around $650.00 per ounce.

In 1979 a fully loaded Lincoln Towncar had an MSRP of around $12,000.00, and gold was selling for around $675.00. Now a new Lincoln Towncar has an MSRP of around $50,000.00 or 4 times the list price of a 1979 lincoln, while gold is selling for twice what it was in 1979 dollars. (Adjusted for inflation it's actually selling for 1/2 of what it was in 1979.)

During this 30 year span, we have seen the price of gold hit a low of around $275.00/ounce USD and is now at an all time high of $1200.00+/ounce USD.

Would I suggest putting EVERYTHING in to gold?

Nope.

But at the rate things are going, I think we are going to see a depression in this country that is, on a scale of 1-10, 50 times worse than in the 1920's. And this time, as a country, we don't have the industrial base to finally produce our way back out of it, and we have a "hand out/welfare state" that thinks the Govt owes them, and don't have the work ethic to go do for themselves. So guess who they are going to come take it from when they need a loaf of bread? Me and YOU who have WORKED for it. And last time it still took World War II to bring us out of the depression.

I say all of this to make this point. A hedge is not about making short term gains. It's about keeping you from taking huge long term hits, or even losing everything should we as a country start defaulting on the loans we have out from China and others. Think of the dollar as all of a sudden being worth what a penny is today. It could happen, and might very well. Then what are the stocks and 401K's you have worth. Or the "paper" gold you bought?

IF you are going to buy gold, buy it and have it sent to you! And don't just buy in ounces, buy some coinage in 1/23 and 1/10 of an ounce. Now you have somthing to barter with. The bullets part I think we all have down pretty good...

Just a VERY simpllifed version of my take on gold and the deep, deep, deep chit we are in as a country. Plan for the worst, but work toward the best...and be prepaired to fight for yourself, your family and your friends.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Much like most of the stuff I've read, there are some deep and seemingly legitimate points being made here... along with some just for the sake of making O look bad. The hard part is separating the two. A lot of this stuff has attained internet urban legend status.

Like you, I would like to see some actual proof of facts.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    Great post, big bad kitty. I think I know the pastor you are talking about. He is spot on. Forget the tinfoil people, you better put on the survival hat. They have to bring down the current system to for the masses to want the new one. Gold, silver, copper, lead, brass, firewood, food, water, shelter in a remote area, SEEDS, put your money in these things, because like he said fiat currency will soon be worth nothing. Toilet paper is worth more. I even think Iran is part of the play too. He wants the NWO. Mankind is moving into a new awareness and the powers that be are losing control. Warships are in route to Iran, they have to distract us with war, but it won't work this time, everybody knows their game now. We are voting them out, so they have to go to war again to divide mankind more. Control is their aphrodisiac.
    You owe it to your self to do the research, don't take our word. The truth is out there, Linsey and many others are our modern Paul Revere's.
    So, we 'little people are in the way now. Time for the endgame scenario. People that resist will be taken to the death camps, just pull up 'pictures of detention camps' on your computer. Billions will die in these camps, and billions will die fighting them being 'labeled' insurgents and terrorists only because we resist their tyranny. But with divine intervention, and their own people turning on them some will survive.
    I hope I'm one of the great crowd that makes it through the upcoming tribulation, We are living in very interesting times to say the least.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Is gold at $1200 because the value of the gold went up, or because the value of the dollar went down? Like a lot of folks, I use gold, and to a lesser extent silver, as a hedge against inflation. I've watched it, and bought what I could when I could, for 30 years now, and my price average is somewhere around $650.00 per ounce.

In 1979 a fully loaded Lincoln Towncar had an MSRP of around $12,000.00, and gold was selling for around $675.00. Now a new Lincoln Towncar has an MSRP of around $50,000.00 or 4 times the list price of a 1979 lincoln, while gold is selling for twice what it was in 1979 dollars. (Adjusted for inflation it's actually selling for 1/2 of what it was in 1979.)

During this 30 year span, we have seen the price of gold hit a low of around $275.00/ounce USD and is now at an all time high of $1200.00+/ounce USD.

Nope.

But at the rate things are going, I think we are going to see a depression in this country that is, on a scale of 1-10, 50 times worse than in the 1920's. And this time, as a country, we don't have the industrial base to finally produce our way back out of it, and we have a "hand out/welfare state" that thinks the Govt owes them, and don't have the work ethic to go do for themselves. So guess who they are going to come take it from when they need a loaf of bread? Me and YOU who have WORKED for it. And last time it still took World War II to bring us out of the depression.

I say all of this to make this point. A hedge is not about making short term gains. It's about keeping you from taking huge long term hits, or even losing everything should we as a country start defaulting on the loans we have out from China and others. Think of the dollar as all of a sudden being worth what a penny is today. It could happen, and might very well. Then what are the stocks and 401K's you have worth. Or the "paper" gold you bought?

IF you are going to buy gold, buy it and have it sent to you! And don't just buy in ounces, buy some coinage in 1/23 and 1/10 of an ounce. Now you have somthing to barter with. The bullets part I think we all have down pretty good...

Just a VERY simpllifed version of my take on gold and the deep, deep, deep chit we are in as a country. Plan for the worst, but work toward the best...and be prepaired to fight for yourself, your family and your friends.

Most folks can afford to buy silver as it is more affordable to the working Joe. It can be bought in increments large and small as well. And it is good insurance in case TSHTF

kk/go army

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Rockwall county

Nope.

Very interesting post WestTx, this is right up my ally. No!!!! now is not repeat NOT the time to get into horsetrade metals, the price is WAYYY too high. The time would be about seven or eight years ago, not now, not anytime soon. Gold and silver is not good as a hedge if you pay full price. The market won't allow for it right now, the investment is not good right now. In todays world, if you want a true hedge buy ammo or wheat or anything real, not gold. If the market takes a dump, what do you think that $1200 an ounce gold will be worth? not much, I don't think trading an ounce of gold for a bill of groceries is a sound idea.
    I agree with you, the recession is not over, in fact, not close. I believe that 2011 is going to be a very hard year for America. The value of the dollar is not down yet but it is going to go that way, there's no way around it. Inflation is likely going into double digits as will the unemployment numbers.
    If the market goes south your gold won't be worth much more than your 401K, remember, gold is nothing more these days than a tradeable commodity, like I said, do you really want to trade your high dollar gold for a chicken and some sweet potatoes? That's what we're really talking about here.
    The smart money/ advice is to get out of debt and stay out of debt, don't have anything that can't be paid for or taken from you for late or no payment. No credit card debt, no mortgage debt, no car payment and do not loan to anyone if possible. I know it sounds impossible if you're knee deep in the poo poo but that is where the smart American will try to get as soon as possible.
    Remember, the borrower will always be a slave to the lender.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I never really understood buying gold... I understand it can be a hedge against inflation, but it's by no mean an investment. If the system really does collapse as some are predicting, then why would gold be worth anything either? When it comes down to it, its just a shiny metal thats not really good for anything other than electrical connectors. If I'm in survival mode and you offer to trade some gold for real goods I might have, I'm going to tell you to pound sand.

drummingchevy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Houston
    I'm just going to add my opinion before this thread disappears into the depths.

In a telephone conversation last week my friend told me Deepwater Horizon was no accident. That's all he would say.
    He believes there will be an October Surprise to influence the Novemberelections.

This post caught my eye, as I believe some of this as well. This part in particular is really testing the integrity of my tin foil hat. Imagine a hurricane or two pushing all the oil, dispersants, and toxic air clouds inland (which is a very real threat). Millions are going to be displaced and the government could very well declare that no one can return to the majority of the gulf coast, an area where a lot of people vote Republican. Come November, how are these people going to vote? There will be no way to get in contact with the displaced persons, unless their vote counts in the district where they are. And where they are may be housing set up in highly democratic areas, swaying the vote. Another possibility is that there is no housing and elections are postponed "indefinitely." People will more than likely begin revolting at this point, but if they/we don't or the revolts are suppressed, then our current government could remain the way it is shortly before turning into something else that involves complete central government control. We may be seeing the genocide of the republican party and our current government.

Anyway, that's just a few thoughts from under my tin foil.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    First, I don't think this was some evil plot. Over 30,000 wells have been drilled in the Gulf and the number of major spills can be counted on two fingers.

However, the way democrats could use this "crisis" is unique.

After Hurricane Rita, over 300,000 left New Orleans to settle in Texas. At least 90% of them were democrats. They couldn't "lose" that vote so what they did is allow the ones living in other states to vote by proxy back in New Orleans. Consequently they still held the majority "in" New Orleans.

Do we think that this government would allow the same privileges for Repugs? BWHAAAAAAAAAAA.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Very interesting post WestTx, this is right up my ally. No!!!! now is not repeat NOT the time to get into horsetrade metals, the price is WAYYY too high. The time would be about seven or eight years ago, not now, not anytime soon. Gold and silver is not good as a hedge if you pay full price. The market won't allow for it right now, the investment is not good right now. In todays world, if you want a true hedge buy ammo or wheat or anything real, not gold. If the market takes a dump, what do you think that $1200 an ounce gold will be worth? not much, I don't think trading an ounce of gold for a bill of groceries is a sound idea.
    I agree with you, the recession is not over, in fact, not close. I believe that 2011 is going to be a very hard year for America. The value of the dollar is not down yet but it is going to go that way, there's no way around it. Inflation is likely going into double digits as will the unemployment numbers.
    If the market goes south your gold won't be worth much more than your 401K, remember, gold is nothing more these days than a tradeable commodity, like I said, do you really want to trade your high dollar gold for a chicken and some sweet potatoes? That's what we're really talking about here.
    The smart money/ advice is to get out of debt and stay out of debt, don't have anything that can't be paid for or taken from you for late or no payment. No credit card debt, no mortgage debt, no car payment and do not loan to anyone if possible. I know it sounds impossible if you're knee deep in the poo poo but that is where the smart American will try to get as soon as possible.
    Remember, the borrower will always be a slave to the lender.

While I have no vested interest in whether anyone buys metals or not...I had the same advice given to me when about avoiding silver when it was $7 an ounce. They said is was WAY overpriced then. SO the question begs, what is overpriced? If silver goes to $50 an ounce and gold goes to $2500 an ounce then those who bought it today would have done well. (silver has hit $50 an ounce in the past) I guess that is the only issue I have with some of the advice on here. We dont know what the price will do, so how can we say it is overvalued? I think oil is overpriced and $2.80 gas is overpriced, but I doubt it is ever going to go down significantly despite what I feel about the price.
    Gold is at an all time high....silver is nowhere near its all time high...and yet the world still cant come close to keeping up with demand.
    as far as gold being worthless in an economic collapse? for 5000 years gold has had value. stocks collapse, currency collapes, gold and silver have always, always had value. there is nothing to indicate that will ever change in our lifetimes.

Top Bottom