• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    TSA admits that illegals are allowed to board airline fights by showing their arrest or deportation warrants. While the rest of us need Real ID, their criminal warrants give them a free pass to fly alongside us.

This has to be at the top of the Democratic asshat list.

Gun Zone Deals

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    TSA admits that illegals are allowed to board airline fights by showing their arrest or deportation warrants. While the rest of us need Real ID, their criminal warrants give them a free pass to fly alongside us.

As bad or worse - without their vaccination paperwork!

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas

A whole new level of crazy

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    As bad or worse - without their vaccination paperwork!
    Where could one, hypothetically, buy said deportation papers in one's name? Hypothetically.
    Imagine flying without a vaccine, without a Covid test, without a mask, without any ID, just with a piece of paper and silly accent. Such luxury which our citizen are not afforded.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    To make you feel even better, here is a video shot at the McAllen airport; just a small regional airport they are using to shuttle the illegals all over the country

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas

you can thank bush for starting the domino effect of this bullshit happening lmao.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    She went to (women's) meeting where the speaker was supporting Huffines. Speaker was against Abbott in his handling of the border, Huffines could do better. HOW? This is not a rant against Huffines. Texas only has a very few laws to control the border. Abbott has done what he legally can. So the DPS or local guard or cops arrest the crossers. And put them in jail. What do you do when the jails fill - and who pays to take care of them? Fine the bus/airline companies for transporting crossers to other locations? Doubt that is legal, feds already nixed stopping bus to check papers.
    Be careful what you believe that candidates promise!! Funny report that FBI raided Rep Cuellar's place - as he is probably the most conservative D in Texas. And next to El Paso where the crossers are coming in droves.

tangoparson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2017
    On the subject of flying. Passing thru Hondo 2 weeks ago on a Sunday.

From hiway 90 we could see the tails of at least 4 737 sized jets at the airport.

I didn’t even know Hondo was big enough to land a 737. The only reason we could suss out for that many airliners would be to shuttle illegals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    I live near IAH. Yesterday morning there was one plane after the other for about 30 minutes, starting at 4am.
    About every 2 minutes.

I would bet afghanis and illegals coming to vote.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Where could one, hypothetically, buy said deportation papers in one's name? Hypothetically.
    Imagine flying without a vaccine, without a Covid test, without a mask, without any ID, just with a piece of paper and silly accent. Such luxury which our citizen are not afforded.

I'm thinking about renouncing my citizenship, going to Mexico for cheap medicine, then sneaking across the border, claiming asylum, and getting free healthcare for me and all my relatives, free schooling, free college, free cellphone, free food stamps, free free free!!!

Top Bottom