• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Just read this on a web site my wife frequents...Yahoo: If tranny's are in any way, shape or form 'criticized' - The 'criticizers' should have the police called on them...for what?

Free speech?

Us 'normal's' can be criticized for being...normal, (we're laughingly disparaged by being called 'breeders', without which they wouldn't exist, but I digress...) but they can't be criticized...it's now 'unlawful' to criticize freaks...ok, they're mentally ill who should be pitied, but these crazies are militant, so to hell with them...

Sorry 'freako's, but I can criticize all I care too and if doing so hurts your freak-centric nerves...seek a psychiatrist., not a surgeon...

There 'are only 2 genders'....oh wait, I'm being dogmatic...there's hundreds...nope, they're aren't...you're disturbed if you're a guy and think you're a girl or vice versa...ya nut case...

Now, is my perspective...2 genders only correct... or do you disagree?
    Venture Surplus ad

reddog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    Terlingua
    1669500401231.jpeg

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    How about the one that laughs the loudest.

My dear mother, sitting with her sons and daughter in a Dennys, after Church. She pointed to a table a few yards away and said, " Richard look at those queers, and that lady is a man!". She started laughing and could not stop. Every time she almost got control she would tear into uncontrolled laughter. My stoic father was head down stifling his emotions as best he could, but was shaking and gurgling. when he briefly looked up there were tears running down his face. Us kids saw is face, and knew it was ok, we were not going to get smacked, so we all stated laughing. It ended about five minutes after the " couple" left.

To this day the story is told at every family gathering, as no one ever before, or ever after seen Dad, with tears on his face.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    You act like it's something new. It was old when I was young and no one dared comment back then, and no one believed the victims back then either. Get used to it.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Just read this on a web site my wife frequents...Yahoo: If tranny's are in any way, shape or form 'criticized' - The 'criticizers' should have the police called on them...for what?

Free speech?

Us 'normal's' can be criticized for being...normal, (we're laughingly disparaged by being called 'breeders', without which they wouldn't exist, but I digress...) but they can't be criticized...it's now 'unlawful' to criticize freaks...ok, they're mentally ill who should be pitied, but these crazies are militant, so to hell with them...

Sorry 'freako's, but I can criticize all I care too and if doing so hurts your freak-centric nerves...seek a psychiatrist., not a surgeon...

There 'are only 2 genders'....oh wait, I'm being dogmatic...there's hundreds...nope, they're aren't...you're disturbed if you're a guy and think you're a girl or vice versa...ya nut case...

Now, is my perspective...2 genders only correct... or do you disagree?
    Well, "it" is what it is. "It" made that choice.

Top Bottom