• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'm still frigging stuffed. Seriously doubt I'll be eating dinner. Good seeing old faces and meeting new ones. I think we're going to need name tags next time. I'll scrounge those up, since it didn't look like the paper towels I brought were all that needed.

The hot chili was excellent. I can't remember the last time I've eaten something so hot it hurt, and refused to stop because I loved it anyway.

Wish I could - almost had the better half convinced, but she really wanted us to stay "just us" today, 'cuz it's our anniversary.....hopefully, next time!!

I hope you're sore tomorrow.
    Gun Zone Deals

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Agreed I saw people I knew but could'nt remember names, so name tags are a great idea. The Chili was awesome, eyes watering, sinus cleared, couldnt stop eating it. About to crawl into bed freaking exhausted.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    had a blast cooking for y"all but broke everything i touched the tommythen my 4in then went to shoot a a rifle and the shell
    stated on the chamberso if you want something tested bring it to mehad a blast man met some of the COOLEST PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET
    GOD BLESS YOU ALL

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    had a blast cooking for y"all but broke everything i touched the tommythen my 4in then went to shoot a a rifle and the shell
    stated on the chamberso if you want something tested bring it to mehad a blast man met some of the COOLEST PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET
    GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Dude, I have no idea how you manage to get a failure to eject on my Mosin. I'd have swore that they were bullet proof...

Next time you can take a whack at my P220. If you can break that pistol, you're going to become a legend!

DedEye

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    San Antonio
    I came with Sage, ate way too much amazing food, shot some unbelievably cool guns and met some very nice people.

Great way to meet the TGT community and looking forward to next time.

Top Bottom