Capitol Armory ad

Y'all see this Stolen Valor POS run-down?!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    This guy needs to slow down on the coffee. I think these stolen valor assholes are seriously mentally ill. As a veteran, this stuff always pisses me off, but I’m not sure about whether these freaks should be in prison or in a mental institution.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    This guy needs to slow down on the coffee. I think these stolen valor assholes are seriously mentally ill. As a veteran, this stuff always pisses me off, but I’m not sure about whether these freaks should be in prison or in a mental institution.
    Yep, he needs slows down on the coffee! Sadly, there use to be a federal law against stolen valor.

But it was over-turned in 2012 because it was deemed unconstitutional as an infringement of 1st Amendment rights.

But she should be arrested and prosecuted for fraud since she used SV to get money based on lies.

Also pisses me off she lied about having cancer.

Stolen Valor is a slap in the face of all the real veterans that did serve in the military.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Yeah, this guy is way too douchey!

By the way, the Stolen Valor Act was revised in 2013 which is still in force

The Supreme Court ruling was a citizen for wearing and claiming to have received unearned military awards, who did so without criminal intent, was protected under the First Amendment.

Criminal intent has been defined as fraud, i.e. attempting to deceive others and financially capitalize on their fictitious military service in order to obtain money, property, or other tangible benefit...

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yeah, this guy is way too douchey!

By the way, the Stolen Valor Act was revised in 2013 which is still in force

The Supreme Court ruling was a citizen for wearing and claiming to have received unearned military awards, who did so without criminal intent, was protected under the First Amendment.

Criminal intent has been defined as fraud, i.e. attempting to deceive others and financially capitalize on their fictitious military service in order to obtain money, property, or other tangible benefit...
    Well she freely admitted to gaining money by stating she was a wounded Marine veteran, including gaining employment. I'd call that fraud.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    I am not certain if it is the coffee or the methamphetamines he uses to "sweeten" his coffee.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    She altered another marine's DD214 and claimed it as her own authentic DD214. That should be against federal law, if it's not.
    Isn't a DD214 a federal document? I think forging one is against the law already. She won't get prosecuted by this admin because she claims victemhood. The charities should press charges, if they don't they are guilty of aiding and abetting.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    He's a clown making money off asshole people who made money off lies.
    Really? A clown? Yes it’s a persona but it’s part of his channel, no different than the actors you probably watch on tv. He discusses different military things, some of which are relevant to folks still serving, and some are to point out the idiots, like this chick.

Top Bottom