• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I had to submit my 1040 to the I.R.S.'s website https://www.freefilefillableforms.com six times before they accepted it.

PIN, no PIN, Get one, Now don't get one, where's last year's AGI? No don't include that now.

It was a total Clown Show.

They still haven't sent my Refund from 2021. There is no phone number to call. The I.R.S. shut down their office in Lufkin. The website says "still processing" for 2021.

If it wasn't for my Wife's income documented on W2's, I would totally stop interacting with them forever. The U.S. Government is crumbling. And that's a good thing. They are currently the most evil criminal enterprise on this planet promoting child mutilation, usury, Atheism, and war.
    We just got our 2021 refund about six or eight weeks ago. Contacted senator Cornyn’s office and they were able to help. You might try a similar avenue
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I had to submit my 1040 to the I.R.S.'s website https://www.freefilefillableforms.com six times before they accepted it.

PIN, no PIN, Get one, Now don't get one, where's last year's AGI? No don't include that now.

It was a total Clown Show.

They still haven't sent my Refund from 2021. There is no phone number to call. The I.R.S. shut down their office in Lufkin. The website says "still processing" for 2021.

If it wasn't for my Wife's income documented on W2's, I would totally stop interacting with them forever. The U.S. Government is crumbling. And that's a good thing. They are currently the most evil criminal enterprise on this planet promoting child mutilation, usury, Atheism, and war.
    Brother, you are not alone.
    We got our 2020 refund AFTER we got 2021. You couldn't Even get them to tell you The status. I finally stopped Caring.

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    ...use their web site to request a transcript for that particular tax year.
    I did not know such a thing as a "Transcript" even existed.

Thank you Ben !

I just made a reminder on my calendar for the Fourth of July.

1682115051749.png

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Contacted senator Cornyn’s office and they were able to help.
    A Congressional Referral is the nuclear option; it generally works.

People can usually get the problem resolved through the IRS Problem Resolution Office Taxpayer Advocate Service. I've seen them take a call first thing in the morning and hand-deliver a refund check before the close of business the same day. And, yes, that is definitely not normal; it's the best performance I've ever seen. But they do solve problems by cutting through red tape. In fact, when you contact a Congresscritter and get a referral of your problem to the IRS, that's the office that receives it and usually the office that fixes the problem.

If you have an IRS district office near you and you know the right people to call, you'll generally get your problem resolved a couple of days quicker than going through elected officials. But either way works; I'm glad Cornyn's office was able to assist.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    DP, you will enjoy this. :)

I haven't watched an episode of this show in 15 years, but this episode on Crypto was really funny.

Notice how BTC and XMR are missing.

I can't stand John Oliver, but I did end up watching the whole thing because he correctly identified currency as a confidence game. The part he didn't say out loud was it applies to ALL currencies; even government backed ones.

I'm really surprised the cathedral let him make fun of Jim Cramer, too. They need that clown to do their pump and dumps.

Also want to point out that unlike John Oliver I know how to properly use a semicolon.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    DP, you will enjoy this. :)

I haven't watched an episode of this show in 15 years, but this episode on Crypto was really funny.

Notice how BTC and XMR are missing.

I watched it last night. Funny enough we're all talking about exchanges again and not crypto itself. Although I read the white paper on Luna and knew it was complete bullcrap.

I don't trust banks why would I trust exchanges? Answer: I don't trust exchanges. Not your keys not your money.

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    I'm really surprised the cathedral let him make fun of Jim Cramer, too.
    That surprised me too.

The primary job of mainstream media like HBO, Fox, et al. is to support Wall Street with good cattle management.

There is an "Inverse Cramer Tracker" on Twitter that is pretty funny. They make money doing the literal opposite of whatever Cramer says...

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    Funny enough we're all talking about exchanges again and not crypto itself.
    At this point, Justice requires that anyone who doesn't "get it" deserves to be poor.

I quit trying to help them, and I'm getting better at ignoring their trolls.

In March of last year I called FTX to inquire about using them as a BTC on-ramp. Super-nice sales people, but their janky website (fortunately) made me suspicious and I went elsewhere.

I went with Swan. They tried to screw me. You can read about that here: http://logos.elementfx.com (loads slow).

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2023
    DFW
    CBDC is just a simple hostile take over charade like its solving a problem that doesn't exist.
    Data is a powerful thing - "He who controls the spice, controls the universe"

Diversify your assets and know there isn't much that's going to stop it.
    Make plans to recover from a zero in your savings.
    Queue the run on housing, metals, and land.

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    The National Goegrphic Show Trafficked did a good story on crypto scams . it seems alot of them are desgined as scams from the get go.

TheDan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Tim Pool had a good segment about how the banking crisis could be used to usher in CBDC, and he goes over the many "features" of programmable currency. He also gets hilariously frustrated at the author of the report he is reading's overuse of the acronym :laughing:

TheDan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    George Gammon thinks the overuse of the terms like CBDC and FedCoin™ creates a red herring as they'll just claim it's not really a CBDC in order to implement it. He says the next thing to watch out for is when they start allowing individuals to have accounts directly at the Fed. He also points out that currently under the Federal Reserve Act that is illegal, but they've also disregarded it before, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like calling it FedCoin™ because it's a fucking joke. Not funny haha...

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Interesting article
    More Fed nonsence.
    And the Dems playing games with the budget. Why is Brandon meeting with McCarthy? Bill goes to SENATE, then POTUS (if it gets that far). Chucky has implmented a plan to scoot any Biden 'plan' through Senate in a hurry.
    Basically, Dems are plannning a major screw job on the US. Bypassing the legal process.

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    This is the best explanation of the coming Financial Collapse I have seen.

It's good for Normies who Do Not Want to Understand that the days of Public Largess via borrowing are about to end.

I made this into an .mp3 and listened yesterday with ear buds while waxing my truck. I will post that .mp3 if you want.

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    Abu Dhabi is going BIG into Bitcoin Mining. (250 megawatts)

I guess they will use sea water cool the mining machines.

It will be hilarious when the Wokesters notice they are using oil to boil the oceans! :)

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom