• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    “HIPPA” Yup, only means you can't access your med history. Yup doc asked me about gun yrs ago, said illegal to ask.
    <>

As a retired “Medical Educator” MD, if I were asked that, /i’d look’em in the eye and sat: “It is none of your business!”

If you admit to anything it‘d be in your record forever !

If they persist, find a new Doc.

leVieux

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    BTC transactions are anonymous, only the wallet ID exists. It only becomes a way for the govt to catch you if you cash out to fiat.

Be design, it is virtually impossible to make Bitcoin transactions private or anonymous.

Go read how the IRS, DOJ. and FBI trace Bitcoin transactions...

TJjerry

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 5, 2019
    Magnolia, tx
    Since this is about FED COIN, I'll stray only a bit. We all know what they are going toward:
    1.Elimination of local exchange banks. Centralize the money (transactions) eliminate having to use money to bail out bankers stuffing their pockets.
    2.Better fits the Democrats philosophy of "never spend a dollar that doesn't buy us a vote."
    3. Drastically reduces 'off record work payments' and SS payment avoidance.
    4. Control what and how much you can spend of your own money. (one country recently said that you can only draw out $1000 cash, any more and you have broken the law.) That number will surely come down until cash is eliminated all together.

It is all about control of everything and everybody, commie bastards.
    (remember old 'Impeach 45' when she slipped and she said to the auto executives "when we own the auto industry"...........)

OUR first concern may not be about government cripttoshit. When China replaces our Dollar all countries will start sending us their loosing value dollar and want their dept paid in gold, which we likely don't have since we have not had an inventory for several decades now.
    $10,000 for a loaf of bread? Happened elsewhere.
    Invest in wheel barrows, bullets, cigaretts!

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    the reason I have a hard time with this is wondering...

How's Mr. Potatohead gonna get his 10% under the table, along with all those other crooked poli-trickians gonna get theirs, not to mention all the $$$$ of drug money, etc. That's not just gonna magically go away. Crime pays... where there's a will, there's a way...

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Be design, it is virtually impossible to make Bitcoin transactions private or anonymous.

Go read how the IRS, DOJ. and FBI trace Bitcoin transactions...

No... the transaction is a public ledger. the users are anonymous. Only the wallet ID exists. So in fact they are anonymous, but the ledger of transactions is public. BY DESIGN.

If BTC isn't anonymous then you can go ahead and tell me what WALLET ID numbers I use?

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I suppose by "WALLET ID numbers" you are referring to a wallet address, but I can't tell.

Since you won't read any articles I post, here's a video...

Im not going to watch or read anything you post because Ive been doing cryptocurrency since 2013. I've bought 2 houses and a car with it.

Yes the wallet address is what Im referring to. AND IT CANNOT BE TRACED UNTIL YOU USE IT TO CASH OUT TO FIAT. Period. If you make any argument on that you're wrong.

The silk road boys got caught because they were cashing it out at banks. Other criminals got caught because they were using, for god's sake the idiots, EXCHANGES to do transfers.

Here's a wallet ID that just did a transfer on the blockchain. Go ahead and let me know who it is.

bc1qgu5ec80l2rsahdgnpjk2hyzup4588vxvqyz573

If you can tell me who it is I'll delete my TGT account AND I will give you 1000 dollars in SILVER.

Screenshot from 2023-04-18 10-03-12.png

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    You are missing out.

The Bitcoin I bought since last April is up 230%

The Bitcoin I mined in 2011 is up 111,000%. Yes, thousand percent.

To make any Bitcoin clean from tax associations with you, it costs 1% to run it through https://trocador.app
    Thanks - but what am I missing out on?

Whoever knows they have enough is already rich.

Top Bottom