Capitol Armory ad

Y'all notice machine gun asking rates lately?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Fully Transferable M16A2 on a Form 4. Super clean carbine. $50,000.00, ready to go.
    :troll:

I seen an H&K G3 list for 40 and it was not a sear gun

Then their was a AUG trigger box for like $38K

I should list my MP5K for $65K
    :icon_wink:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Nope never noticed.

Rich people problems. Richer than me anyways. Way richer.

I wish I had such problems but I'll never be able to afford one unless I hit the Powerball.

Sorry.

What if the whole NFA was repealed and all of the sudden those were like every other gun. There would be some pissed stamp owners.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I have an M16A2 SAFE/SEMI/AUTO HBAR Squad Rifle (Bipod). I can let it go for les $50,000 if you want. Never fired. :-)

But yeah prices jumped when I was not looking. I sold an Olympic receiver for $25K when for years they were under $20K. Even turned down $39 for a DIAS......

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    No one's really advertising they got these guns for sale except a handful of dealers with outrageous prices. So that's the new norm.

ringo1597

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Austin, TX.
    Friend of mine has an original Colt M16, she’ll let it go for much less. If a sniper rifle you’re looking for, also have a M1D Garand.

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    Those are asking prices. I don’t remember them selling that high at auction. Granted I haven’t looked. But yeah the NFA going bye bye would be great so I could watch the Stamp collectors cry.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Those are asking prices. I don’t remember them selling that high at auction. Granted I haven’t looked. But yeah the NFA going bye bye would be great so I could watch the Stamp collectors cry.
    Perhaps you thinks everyone should have exactly what you have, so you don't get butt hurt. Sounds like some commie ideology to me and my guess others here on the board.
    I see it as telling the guy with the sweet GTO I hope it gets hit & totaled out by uninsured motorist. Or telling the guy with the new bass boat I hope it sinks. Or who you have a very sweet ranch here I hope the the goverment takes it away from you.

Some people worked very hard for the things they like & wanted. I drive a 20 year old truck. I don't have things like a bass boat, jet skis, Harley, muscle car.

cajunautoxer

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    Houston
    I had the opportunity to buy a M16 back in 06. But I couldn't figure a way to hide $12.5k missing out of our checking from cheater.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    Perhaps you thinks everyone should have exactly what you have, so you don't get butt hurt. Sounds like some commie ideology to me and my guess others here on the board.
    I see it as telling the guy with the sweet GTO I hope it gets hit & totaled out by uninsured motorist. Or telling the guy with the new bass boat I hope it sinks. Or who you have a very sweet ranch here I hope the the goverment takes it away from you.

Some people worked very hard for the things they like & wanted. I drive a 20 year old truck. I don't have things like a bass boat, jet skis, Harley, muscle car.
    You do you boo-boo. Freedom for everyone to by machine guns. Yes very commie of me haha

Top Bottom