Military Camp

Xtreme Bullets has gotten to busy to sell me bullets I guess- mild rant in here.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I like their bullets, I bought my first batch a few weeks ago and wanted to buy 1000 of the HP 9mm plated bullets.
    I put them in my cart and went to check out. The last time, I didn't have to "register" with a pass word, I was able to just check out pay and I got a receipt emailed in a few hours and the bullets showed up in about a week and a half.

This time, I went to pay and the website was making me register, it wouldn't let me just pay. So it ask for my email and to choose a password, so I did. ERROR, the email is already assigned to a different customer.

Yeah, dumb ass, that's ME! It's my email from the last time I bought.

So I can't make a purchase online, so I called the phone number and got a message.

"We're sorry, we are sooooo busy, we can't answer the phones. Please be advised, our orders
    are backlogged 2-4 weeks, because we are soooooo busy. in fact, we are soooo busy, we can't even take your call right now."

soooo, I got on RMR's webpage, found 1000 bullets and checked out, without registering, and got an email confirming in 5 minutes and about 2 hours later, got an email saying it had shipped, ..for free.

I hate being told no I can't buy something, especially from a web page.
    ARJ Defense ad

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    lol. last year, I couldn't even have them fill a $$$k purchase order. I couldn't do it online because of the price structure, I needed to talk to a person. Nada. They could / would not answer my queries after the first one with the price sheet. I gave up and stuck to hornady.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I guess they don't need or want any more business than they have

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Or they were just busy like any other business gets sometimes.

Sounds like their website has a glitch, didn't have any problems with my last order not too long ago, can't remember if I have an account or not.

Your money though, free market FTW!

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Or they were just busy like any other business gets sometimes.

Sounds like their website has a glitch, didn't have any problems with my last order not too long ago, can't remember if I have an account or not.

Your money though, free market FTW!
    hey, I wanted to buy from them. I loved the hollow point 45 ACP plated bullets I got last month and I wanted 1000 of those in 9mm
    but when I literally could not place and order and nobody was answering the phone and they say they are a month behind..well, that don't leave much choice

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    How does the price compare at RMR?

I used to order a lot from precision delta, but came out a little cheaper with Xtreme.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    They are within a penny
    RMR was slightly less and they ship for free

But even if Xtreme was 5 cents a bullet less it dont matter if you can't get them

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Bummer

Copied from Freedom Munitions site

-------:---:
    Click Here to Order Xtreme Bullets>>>>

(By clicking the link above you will be leaving FreedomMunitions.com and will be redirected to XtremeBullets.com.Please note Freedom Munitions Gift Cards can not be used on the X-Treme Bullets website)

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    yeaah, I think they are 2 parts of the same company.

Funny, I used to get a 'sale' email from both at the same time every morning. Today i only got one from Freedom Munitions. I guess Xtreme IS too busy.

native tx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2015
    Sounds like they created an account for you during the first purchase.

on their sign in page where you log in, look for A link that says password reset.

go there and use your email, it should send you an email to get into your account.

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Heart of Texas
    Why buy plated when you can get poly-coated for less? They'll do anything a plated bullet will do, if not better, and poly-coating eliminates the negatives associated with plain cast lead bullets.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    hey, I wanted to buy from them. I loved the hollow point 45 ACP plated bullets I got last month and I wanted 1000 of those in 9mm
    but when I literally could not place and order and nobody was answering the phone and they say they are a month behind..well, that don't leave much choice

It's a damn shame business has changed so much in the last 20 yrs. or so. Many businesses (even the ones other than those on-line) now act as if "they" decide what the consumer buys, how they buy it, how they pay for it, etc., etc. Before all this shit started happening, if a business started doing these things and/or copped an "attitude", they would be out of business in a short time. Could it be that there are too many "stupid" consumers allowing this to happen? :green:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    It's a damn shame business has changed so much in the last 20 yrs. or so. Many businesses (even the ones other than those on-line) now act as if "they" decide what the consumer buys, how they buy it, how they pay for it, etc., etc. Before all this shit started happening, if a business started doing these things and/or copped an "attitude", they would be out of business in a short time. Could it be that there are too many "stupid" consumers allowing this to happen? :green:
    I actually think it's better now that it used to be. There's more competition these days which doesn't let a business take a "relaxed" attitude. I do see a decline of customer service in some area's. I think that is a generational thing, tho.

You're right about consumers allowing it to happen. Xtreme bullets probably does have more business then they can handle right now so that leads them to not being very attentive. If their sales dropped off they would probably pay more attention to their flaws.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Sounds like they created an account for you during the first purchase.

on their sign in page where you log in, look for A link that says password reset.

go there and use your email, it should send you an email to get into your account.

Probably right.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    came home today and my bullets were here from RMR. Holy crap that was fast.
    they fit 1000 - 9mm bullets into one of the smallest flat rate boxes. The mail man brought it to the door and rang the bell cause he was afraid it might rip my small mail box off the front porch.

I had been buying from RMR and bought once from Xtreme because I liked the hollow point plated bullets, but after what they did and how RMR made is easy shipped so freaking fast, I won't likely even consider Xtreme any longer.

I don't need the hassle

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Why buy plated when you can get poly-coated for less? They'll do anything a plated bullet will do, if not better, and poly-coating eliminates the negatives associated with plain cast lead bullets.

I've looked at them in the past. I just am not ready to start shooting purple projectiles yet.

Copper plated or jackets make me feel normal.:green:

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom