• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    OK, I found 97 SPP .45 ACP cases. Send me your address by PM and I will mail them to you.

None of them are resized, but I knocked out the primers on some with a universal decapper when a friend was talking about melting down old cases for the brass. At some point he changed his mind and the brass just sat in my rejects bucket.

xdmikey

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    cypress, tx
    My ffl and his son did this and they wound up with a lumpy gold brick. Two years later it's still sitting on the floor of his garage!

It took a lot of heat to melt it.

xdmikey

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    cypress, tx
    We had a couple dudes in the Academy here (Lawton) charging $110 per 1K. The problem was the primers were $6.99 per 100 online and Academy policy was 4 packs (400 total) limit per visit. These dudes were pocketing $40 each sale they made. I didn't get the 1K they were selling, but looked it up on the phone, then ratted them out to the manager. The one had to sell to me at the correct price, and I made three trips to the truck to get my 1K for $69. They still give me dirty looks but F them, what are they gonna do? They're small puny little catturds so...

OK, I found 97 SPP .45 ACP cases. Send me your address by PM and I will mail them to you.

None of them are resized, but I knocked out the primers on some with a universal decapper when a friend was talking about melting down old cases for the brass. At some point he changed his mind and the brass just sat in my rejects bucket.
    Thans Texas jack, info sent.

Top Bottom