• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

slowboogie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Tomball
    Closing thread. Keeping it.

I have a Reminton 1100 that I converted into a TAC2 type. 22" SS Simmons ribbed barrel. New Choate 3 shot mag extension with new spring and follower (7+1). Speed Feed IV pistol grip stock (shorter for "shorter" peeps or body armor) , Speedfeed forearm.
    Looking for AK's (century is fine if it isnt one of their screwups) Dracos, no minis plz. And SBR uppers 5.56 but would also love a 300 BO..... try and keep within 100 miles of Houston or meet at a pre approved site. Oh I have the original furniture, really nice wood. And the original barrel. But you dont want it. It is one of the recall barrels ( I think it has to do with the difference in steel shot and lead) but if you want it I''l insist on a "disclaimer" CYA. I can email pics, and will add some later. Thanks
    ARJ Defense ad

slowboogie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Tomball
    Good Question. And I dont have an answer. I dont know what the market is on converted Remy's. I know what the Tac2's and 4"s are going for (mid 500's to mid 600's and 650's-750 ish respectively). What I would do is see what the other tradee has and work it out with em. But if I had to put a $ amount ....$500.00??? Sorry , coulda gave you a BS answer but there it is...you have any thoughts PM me. Thanks Jeff

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom