WTS/WTT Remington Sendero 7mm Rem Mag (Austin)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justinj1660

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Austin
    WTS/WTT Remington Sendero 7mm Rem Mag (Austin) BIG PRICE DROP

Took it in on trade, and I like it a lot, but I've decided to go the custom route in another caliber. So, I need to raise some funds.

Rifle shoots under an inch with factory ammo (.45 inch with my reloads was my best group). Scope not included, but will include Leupold medium rings and base (QD mount not included). I've put about 150 rounds through it, and previous owner put about 100 rounds through it IIRC. I'll also include sling, hornady reloading dies, about 30 Sierra Game King 140 grn projectiles, and eagle stock pack pictured.

$1,150 down to $850. While taking some closer pictures of the condition of the rifle for another member, I took off the stock pack for the first time in a very long time. What I found was a small crack in the coating of the stock. To be clear, the stock is not cracked, just the coating was cracked. I've never dropped or mishandled this rifle, ever. So I'm not sure if this was a flaw in the manufacturing process or what, but I did repair the crack in the coating with an epoxy. Since I'm sure that this could be big deal for some folks, I am reducing the price dramatically.

FTF, buyer must be able to legally own firearm. Must see TXDL and/or CHL. Willing to travel a little ways.

Only trades I'll consider will be 6.8 or .300 Blackout uppers + cash

06300346-9178-4605-9FCF-6C21E6DB228E_zpslfnkqenv.gif

photo_zps67d3c047.gif

Last edited:
    Top Bottom