DK Firearms

WTS WTT 100 rnds of 308 Zombie max(San Antonio)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    ZZl1e.gif

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I wanted to trade some 147 military LC rounds, but I won't do a BOS.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Selling/trade 5 boxes of Zombie Max in 308 168gr.

Price: $25 solid at Academy its 29.99 and try to find them now in these days.

Trades interested in: 7.62x51 or 308 in steel or brass preferably Federal Gold Medal Match, Brown bear or monarch.

Glock 23 magazines or 22 magazines and 40 S&W ammo.

Bill of sale require Name and address just so im covered.

Located in south bexar county pm for directions or any interest or leave a message.

BOS for ammo? Hmm, while I don't care either way on Firearms... I don't understand the point on a non serialized product. I was going to ask if you'd ship at my cost, but this seems a little more difficult now.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Koinonia

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    BOS for ammo? Hmm, while I don't care either way on Firearms... I don't understand the point on a non serialized product. I was going to ask if you'd ship at my cost, but this seems a little more difficult now.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

That, and there is no reason for an address. If they really wanted a BOS, the easiest thing to get, is Name and/or Drivers License Number. Then, they have name, address, birthdate, donor status, if the Police need to look up the buyer.

Either way, BOS are useless. Especially so for a non serialized product. I hope nobody provides their actual address, fearing a visit. Hes selling ammo. Ammo is used in firearms.

JoseB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    san antonio
    That, and there is no reason for an address. If they really wanted a BOS, the easiest thing to get, is Name and/or Drivers License Number. Then, they have name, address, birthdate, donor status, if the Police need to look up the buyer.

Either way, BOS are useless. Especially so for a non serialized product. I hope nobody provides their actual address, fearing a visit. Hes selling ammo. Ammo is used in firearms.
    i'll ask for a bill of sale in case my ammo is used unlawfully anyway im going to keep them thanks but no thanks it seems to me more of a hassle and a sensitive subject on bill of sale.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom