• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

RoloSport

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Corpus Christi, TX
    ( pics ) WTS/T CZ P01 for subcompact

I have a very nice CZ P01 with a custom stainless steel guide rod for sale or trade. I am looking for a subcompact pistol for CC. I prefer to trade for a CZ Rami or a S&W CS9, but I am open to suggestions. The CZ P01 costs around 590 even at Academy, so any reasonable offer won't be denied. I've hardly used the gun and it has around 300 rounds through it. It will come with everything as when bought new with the guide rod included.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks - Roland
    Lynx Defense

Attachments

• P1020376..jpg
      P1020376..jpg
      15.8 KB · Views: 111
    • P1020377..jpg
      P1020377..jpg
      57 KB · Views: 111

RoloSport

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Corpus Christi, TX
    What kind of sub compact you looking for

I am looking for something thin and easily concealable. What I mean by concealable, is not just how it looks when I'm standing perfectly strait but also the impression it makes on the clothing when I move around. I don't want to always have to wear special clothing to conceal the weapon, it's just to damn hot in South Texas for that.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    How much would you sell it for? I currently have an olive green P01, but I have owned a couple of black models. Like you, I sold the black P01s to buy something else. I regret selling my last black P01, so I might be interested in buying it from you.

RoloSport

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Corpus Christi, TX
    How much would you sell it for? I currently have an olive green P01, but I have owned a couple of black models. Like you, I sold the black P01s to buy something else. I regret selling my last black P01, so I might be interested in buying it from you.

I know what you mean by regret. I was literally tossing and turning in bed, just thinking about giving it up. I just recently went to a local indoor shooting range to try out some smaller CCW pistols. I also saw some CZ pistols going for well over 600, even the local Academy is selling them at a little over 580. I bought mine in the 550 area. I don't know man, it's the best "compact" sized gun I've ever owned or shot; I've shot a lot.

I shot some very nice .380 pocket pistols, I may just get one for light weight comfortable clothing wear. If I do, I won't have to sell it because the .380's are pretty low priced. What were you thinking about spending on the P01?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom