• Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    Russian Mosin Nagant 1891/30 HEX Receiver Rifle Price: $199.99
    Original Russian Mosin Nagant model 1891/30 7.62x54R rifles with Hexagonal shaped Receivers. Comes with some accessories. Arsenally refinished after WWII to Excellent Condition. Bores may be a little dark, but will have strong rifling and will be great shooters. This is a fun rifle for collectors and recreational shooters.
    Attention!
    By Federal law, we can only ship this firearm to an FFL licensed gun dealer or 03 Collector License holder. Check all local laws and regulations before purchasing.
    9130-hex-lg.jpg

9130acc-kit-lg.jpg

PLEASE FAX YOUR FFL INFO TO 937 459 5434 OR EMAIL TO GERI@COPESDISTRIBUTING.COM
    icon_smile_wink.gif
    Flat Rate Shipping of $9.95 For as many items as you would like to order on one order.
    *** TO ORDER, give us a call at 1 866 523 2673 Mon-Fri 9-5:30p.m. EST or check out the website and/or ORDER BY CLICKING HERE: http://www.copesdistributing.com/russian-mosin-nagant-189130-receiver-rifle-p-3468.html[/URL]

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I received my Mosin for Christmas a year ago. Mine is not Hex receiver but I can tell you that they are a powerful rifle and if barrel in good conditions as mine is, an accurate firearm that will with the right ammunition, bring down anything on four legs in North America. The trigger pull leaves much to be desired but some owners obtain Finnish Mosin trigger parts which improves the trigger pull. I got online and located a Huber Concept trigger which wasn't cheap but made a sweet, easy trigger pull and I love it. Oh, rifle recoil is pretty stout so hold it to your shoulder well,

Top Bottom