• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    Included would be the M6 lower, Magpul BAD lever, ACS stock, ikickhippies sling plate, The stock LWRC LPK, and an extra LWRC traditional LPK (enhanced FCG installed), the standard end plate, and full MIAD kit is also included. Will include one used but ultra reliable HK mag. Condition of everything is excellent. Asking 650 OBO for everything. EMOD stock no longer included! Thanks!

DSCN2949.gif

DSCN2947.gif

DSCN2954.gif

DSCN2951.gif

DSCN2950.gif
    Texas SOT

Badfish

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    San Antonio,TX
    have a question, but don't want to come of as I'm crapping on you about the price you are asking.

I was just wondering if there was something special/collectible about that lower because it's an "M6" model? Again I'm just ignorant on the subject and am trying to learn.

BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    No worries, thanks for the question. LWRC makes the M6 series of AR15 rifles (M6A1, M6A2, M6A3, M6A4, with different variants of those) and so the lower is marked M6. For those who have held and used the M6 series of rifles, they know it is extremely well made and will last a lifetime. LWRC makes all components within mil spec. They also stand behind their products 100%. This will work with any mil spec AR15 upper that you choose. If I recall correctly, it is also DIAS ready. For price comparison here a a few links:

LWRC M6A3 LOWER RECEIVER : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com
    LWRC International LLC - LWRCI Traditional Lower Parts Kit
    MidwestPX.com
    MidwestPX.com
    IKICKHIPPIES Home of the SLAP
    HK 416 30 Round Maritime Magazine - HKPARTS.NET

If you total, this would cost over $900 plus shipping. New of course. That is why I feel that 700 OBO is a very good price, the extra lower kit and stock you can turn around and sell and get anywhere from 150-200 back on if the buyer so chooses.

Top Bottom