• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eclipse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Grapevine
    For those that don't frequent ARFCOM I have the following for sale in the DFW area.

I am not interested in trades.

Have the following for sale in the Dallas Ft. Worth area of Texas. Not interested in trades. I am also not interested in shipping. Can meet for a FTF sale. For those that will ask I am selling to clear the safe of things I do not shoot. If you do not like my price, make a reasonable offer. The worse that will happen is that I say no thank you. I have additional pictures of all weapons except the Mossberg 152. Email is riggins57atgmail dotcom. Just replace the at and dot. Thanks for looking.

AlexiSScard010.jpg

Browning T-Bolt old model. Rifle is in good condition with worn bluing. If I remember correctly this serial number dated it to a 1973 model. It is NOT a salt wood gun. I believe these are commonly referred to as parts guns. I am not the original owner. I have shot this rifle and it shoots very well. I have the ramp barrel rear sight, but I currently have the peep site on it that I was able to buy from a shop in Sacramento, Ca.. The bluing is worn where the barrel and receiver mate up. This appears to be from being carried a lot. Rifling is excellent. The hardwood stock has the typical dings and scratches for a 37 year old rifle. I have the single shot adapter. I also have an original owners manual along with the black cardboard envelope that it came in. Asking $ 375.00. SOLD.

AlexiSScard024.jpg

Browning T-Bolt new model. Rifle is used but in excellent condition. Bought it new about 4 years ago. I have shot it about 200 rounds. It loves Wolfe MT. It has a Leupold FX-I 4 power scope in the pictures, but the scope is not included. I will include the browning bases and Leupold rings. Have box and everything that came with it. I am the original owner. Asking $ 475.00. If you do want the scope I will sell it with the rifle for ($150.0) $ 625.00 total package. 22 LR.

AlexiSScard021.jpg

Mossberg 340KB. Used in good condition. Asking 125.00 with the 3X9 variable Tasco scope. 22 LR.

AlexiSScard017.jpg

Savage 93R17. Used in excellent condition. I have shot this rifle less than 500 rounds. Has weaver rings which are included. I have also installed a Rifle Basix trigger. The factory plastic stock has been replaced with a hardwood stock. I have the original box, stock and trigger. Comes with 2 magazines. Asking $ 215.00. I have 5 boxes of 17HMR ammo that I will sell with the rifle for $ 7.00 per box if the person that buys this rifle wants them.

AlexiSScard039.jpg

Savage 411 shotgun. Used in excellent condition. 12 Gauge that I got on a trade. I have shot each barrel exactly 1 time. 2 ¾ or 3 inch. Not sure what the chokes are. No box Asking $ 350.00.

Mossberg 146. Rifle is used but good condition. No pictures. Has the T-bolt style handle instead of the ball style bolt handle, Asking $ 125.00. 22 LR. Sorry no pictures.

AlexiSScard007.jpg

Romanian WASR-3. Used in excellent condition. I have shot this rifle about 180 trouble free rounds. It includes 1 10 round and 1 30 round Weiger magazine. Stock has been refinished by ARFCOM member nitro4blood. It is finished in what he calls Russian Red. He did an excellent job. I purchased this WASR from Henderson Defense. Sight is correct, no mag wobble. Asking $ 400.00. Selling because I am going a different direction in 223 semi auto. I also have 14 additional Weiger 30 round magazines if the person that buys this rifle wants them. $ 25.00 each for as many of them as you want. If they do not sell with the rifle I will re list them. SPF

AlexiSScard036.jpg

Keltec P-11. Used in good condition. I have put 2 magazines worth of 9mm through this pistol. No problems at all. Comes with two magazines, box and owners manual. I bought this for my wife, but she cannot work the slide. Asking $ 225.00. Kel Tec is Sold

Not interested in any trades.

ETA: Changed Mossberg from 152 to 146. Sorry for the senior moment.
    Venture Surplus ad

Top Bottom