• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Tueller drill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Round Rock
    Gently used, has approx 500 rounds mounted on an AR15. Meticulously cared for, no scratches on lenses, body shows very, very minimal use. The DL Sports adjustment cover was installed last year and looks great and protects the adjustment screws from being changed. Use a flat end screwdriver, coin or thumbnail to remove. (It is black in color, not silver. The cover is black and blends perfectly with the Eotech). Original box included. Unit functions as new.

Asking $330.00 shipped to you via USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation. (Insurance will be included at approx $6.00, only if requested)

I am selling because I have decided to run a magnified optic. References available.

Eotech Adjustments Cover
    Military Camp

Tueller drill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Round Rock
    No this isn't the NV model. Really unless you own NV equipment it isn't an issue. Also the NV is significantly more expensive. It offers the same features minus the very low NV setting, folks have expressed that the lowest setting can be used with NV equipment but I have not personally verified it.

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    I do have a pvs 14 and I would be surprised if even the lowest level could be used with nvg without hurting the tube.

Nvg mode on most nv safe units is so low you literally cannot even tell it is on till you look through your night vision, anything higher and it can burn into your tube.

Thanks for the reply.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom