Hurley's Gold

WTS...Cedar Park, TX clearing out (270 WSM, 243 (2), 280), Diamond bow & a few scopes

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave270

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Cedar Park, TX
    PLEASE CLOSE...WTS...PICS ADDED..Cedar Park, TX..REDUCED... (270 WSM, 243, 280), & a

*****REDUCED PRICES BELOW*****

WTS… Cedar Park, TX clearing out some rifles (270WSM, 243, 280) and a Diamond bow

I have a few items for sale. Send me a PM if you’d like some pics of the following items. If you don’t like my prices, make a “reasonable” offer. Please PM the offer though. Unfortunately, these items have to go. The best reasonable price wins. Please…no haggling on the forum. Should we agree to do business, and for our own protection, please be prepared to complete a Firearms Bill of Sale.

I am not a professional gunsmith…semi-pro either. J I will try to answer your questions as best as I can. If I don’t know, I’ll do what I can to find out.

PRICE LOWERED AGAIN....Last Time

1. CZ Model 3 in a .270 WSM caliber, Leupold base and rings only- NO SCOPE, 2 barrel deresonators, 2 boxes of 130 Gr. Rem ammo and a .270 WSM laser bore sight. It has a matte blued barrel. There are a few (hard to see) scratches on the bottom of the underside grip portion of the stock by the trigger. I believe this was caused by my pistol while walking on shooting trips. (I will take a picture of the area.) I have fired the rifle maybe 100 times. I bought the rifle brand new. Asking price: $450.00

2. Remington Model 700 in .243 caliber with base and rings only- NO SCOPE, synthetic stock. Comes with a sling and hard plastic case and can include a box of Remington ammo. It has a matte blued barrel. I have fired the rifle maybe 40 times. I bought the rifle brand new last year. Asking price: $400.00

3. Ruger M77 in .243 caliber with base and rings only- NO SCOPE and a sling. It has a glossy blued barrel and real wood stock (walnut I believe and a few blemishes. I will show them with pictures.) Comes with a sling and hard plastic case and can include a box of Remington ammo. I have fired this rifle maybe 20 times. I bought this rifle from my father-in-law. Asking price: $350.00

4. New England Firearms in a .280 caliber (single-shot) with base and rings-no scope, synthetic stock, some Remington ammo. It has a blued barrel. I believe it to be a shorter bull barrel. Asking price: $250.00

5. Diamond compound bow..Undertaker model, whisker biscuit, string silencers, Doinker stabilizer, limb savers, arm guard, 3 or 4 carbon arrows w/ 125gr. (I think) expandable broadheads, and a hard case (Flambeau, I think). It has a pendulum sight but the optic pin base is broken. It has a string loop for the trigger release also. I’ll give whatever specs I can find. Asking price $350.00

I do not wish to ship any of the rifles. If you wish to drive to the Cedar Park area or meet somewhere close to here, let me know. My transportation is currently very limited. Hence the sale…. J
    Gun Zone Deals

Dave270

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Cedar Park, TX
    Re: WTS...Cedar Park, TX..UPDATED... (270 WSM, 243 (2), 280), Diamond bow & a few sco

I also have some 10/22 parts listed and Remington 700 ADL parts listed for a 270 (stainless barrel, trigger). If you have any questions or need any pics, please send me a PM.

Thanks

Dave270

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Cedar Park, TX
    Re: WTS...Cedar Park, TX clearing out (270 WSM, 243 (2), 280), Diamond bow & a few sc

We're going out of town for the weekend. If you have any questions, please pm. I'll answer as soon as we return. Thanks.

Dave270

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Cedar Park, TX
    Re: WTS...Cedar Park, TX clearing out (270 WSM, 243 (2), 280), Diamond bow & a few sc

We're back in town. All PM's have been answered.

Thanks.

bigflex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    Longview

I would like to see pics of both .243's if its not to much trouble. Need an rifle for my sone for next season. laidblaz@aol.com

Dave270

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Cedar Park, TX

Prices Reduced- Last time SEE ABOVE

Bow IMG_2148.jpg

Top Bottom