• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Howdy folks, I am listing this for a friend of mine, all transactions will be done with me, face to face.
    What we have for sale: Barrett model M107 50BMG, factory new, never fired. Will come with what is pictured. (To follow in a later post) This will be a package deal, that can go a few different ways, to the buyer’s choosing.
    Option 1: Barrett M107 rifle, with case, magazines, and whatever else came from factory. In pristine, brand new, unfired condition. SOLD

Option 2: Barrett M107 rifle, factory stuff, and 110 KNOWN rounds of American Eagle 660gr FMJ, POSSIBLY 210 rounds, will know for sure in a day or two. SOLD

Option 3: Barrett M107 rifle, factory stuff, ammo, AND scope, a Nightforce C348 NXS 8-32x56mm zero stop side focus illuminated NP-R1 reticle, WITH Barrett 30mm Adjustable Rings 20 / 30 MOA dual setting. SOLD

Scope has been mounted in rings, but not even tq’d down. Scope is in pristine condition, never mounted on anything but the Barrett, and never shot. There are no ring marks. Everything else is in pristine, new condition. This package is one HELL of a deal, for anyone looking to get into the Barrett 50bmg game.

I will personally deliver all of this up to 100 miles away, any further, that can be bargained for. All I need is a DL or CHL, and CASH. No BoS. I would prefer not to ship, as total weight of the rifle, scope, and ammo comes out close to 100lbs iirc. I can be reached for questions at jvallow@gmail.com, or at 832-443-6223. Please, no calls after 9pm. CASH ONLY. NO TRADES, NO PAYPAL, NO SCAM STUFF, CASH ONLY.

Last edited:

Reelthrill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Round Rock
    @Bigpapigreg - What just happened here is multifaceted. First, Papalote is clearly in the market to buy some very nice guns. Second Papalote obviously has some discretionary income saved up to acquire those guns. Third, I've got nothing else except the first 2 points.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    @Bigpapigreg - What just happened here is multifaceted. First, Papalote is clearly in the market to buy some very nice guns. Second Papalote obviously has some discretionary income saved up to acquire those guns. Third, I've got nothing else except the first 2 points.
    OHHH....well thank you for clearing that up for me Bigun:rolleyes:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY