Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    BARRETT 50BMG 29" Fluted Barrel Leupold Scope Ultra High Rings
    [SR]

Price: $10,500.00

After 30-plus years of making history, the powerhouse rifle that started it all is still leading the pack. With its low felt recoil and self-loading action, the Model 82A1 offers rapid, accurate firepower that never slows down.
    For more than three decades, the Model 82A1 has been carefully honed, studied and then refined again. The result is a feat of engineering so infinitely precise it is hard to believe it's man-made.
    As the first and only semi-automatic .50 caliber rifle available, the Model 82A1 continues to blaze new territory. Its chamber is chrome-plated and dimensioned for both civilian and military ammunition. The extractor and ejector are proven to work under any condition, and close tolerances on every part allow it to function in all environments. The muzzle brake, dual barrel springs and long mainspring design make this iconic rifle comfortable and exciting to shoot.
    Specifications
    Model:
    Model 82A1
    Caliber:
    .50 BMG
    Operation:
    Semi-Automatic
    Overall Length:
    57” (145 cm) or 48” (122 cm)
    Weight:
    31.45 lbs (14 kg) or 32.72 lbs (14.8 kg)
    Barrel Length:
    29” (73.7 cm)
    Barrel Twist Rate:
    1 turn in 15” (38.1 cm) for .50 BMG
    Rail Length/MOA:
    18” (45.72 cm) 27 MOA
    Magazine Capacity:
    10 Rounds

0%200%2082A1-LG.jpg

Attention! By Federal law, we can only ship firearms to an FFL licensed gun dealer Check all local laws and regulations before purchasing

PLEASE FAX YOUR FFL INFO TO 937 459 5434 OR EMAIL TOgeri@copesdistributing.net

icon_smile_wink.gif
    Flat Rate Shipping of $9.95 For as many items as you would like toorder on one order.

*** TO ORDER,give us a call at 1 866 523 2673 Mon-Fri 9-5:30p.m. EST or check outthe website and/or ORDER BY CLICKING HERE: Cope'sDistributing

DK Firearms

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Last October I was thinking about buying an m92 PAP and then you posted a thread advertising one, and I bought one from yall.

It just so happens that I was thinking about how much I wanted a Barrett M82/107 yesterday night... And then you posted this lol.

Do you do 0% interest 10 year payment plans at $87.50 a month? :p ;)

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom