• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    I have the following 7.62X39 ammunition for sale. It is available in the Houston area, possibly the Austin area 6/13 if I know what's needed by Noon 6/11. CASH ONLY! I will NOT ship these!
    I am fairly firm on pricing as it's competitive with market prices.

2,750 rounds of Chinese steel-core 7.62X39 in sealed tins. It is packaged 550 rounds per sealed tin, on stripper clips. There is: 1 case, fully factory sealed; 1 case, wooden box opened, sealed tins inside; and 1 loose but sealed tin. That is labeled “Poly Technologies” on one side of the case and “Norinco” on the other side, imported by Keng's. Asking $1500 for the lot of 2750 rounds, that's less than $0.50 per round and $0.50 per stripper clip! I will break the lot up and sell it for $350 per tin, that's less than $0.60 per round and $0.50 per stripper.

900 rounds East German surplus plastic-core training ammo. This is VERY low recoil, and will cycle most guns. It comes in 10 round blister packs. $270 for 900 rounds.

200 rounds Norinco red box ammo. This is the retail-packaged stuff from years ago, not too common, most of the Chinese ammo was surplus or military type. FMJ. $60

600 rounds Chinese “Jing An” commercially boxed ammo. This is the “tractor ammo” or “launcher ammo” that came in shortly before the ban. Jing An is said to mainly deal in agricultural implements, and the “Engrish” instructions on the back of the box refers to rifles as “launchers”. Box states non-corrosive, brown lacquered steel case FMJ. A cool curiosity and good ammo, $180 for 600 rounds.

Please contact me directly, ani.eliyahu@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

Eli
    Texas SOT

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom