• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    At 4:30 last night the horn on my wife's jeep starts going off. I woke my wife up, grabbed a rifle, and started peeking out windows didn't see anything so I went out and looked around. Car doors were still locked no pry marks on the doors or locks guess it must have been a really fat cat jumping on the car or something scared the shit out of me and my wife, neighbors were pretty pissed to.
    Capitol Armory ad

Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    Leave them some rat poison in your engine bay. The cat will run off and die and noboby will know why. Don't do this if you or any of your friends let their cat run loose.

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    We have had a few vehicle break-ins in our neighborhood & surrounding city blocks.
    The perps drive through, drop off 1 or 2 guys and they try the door handles of the vehicles to see if they are open.
    IF they are left open, they pilfer the vehicle to see what they can get. (It's happened twice to mine, you'd think I'd have learned the first time).
    Sometimes they get a surprise, like your jeep.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    We have had a few vehicle break-ins in our neighborhood & surrounding city blocks.
    The perps drive through, drop off 1 or 2 guys and they try the door handles of the vehicles to see if they are open.
    IF they are left open, they pilfer the vehicle to see what they can get. (It's happened twice to mine, you'd think I'd have learned the first time).
    Sometimes they get a surprise, like your jeep.

We live on a dead end street and have people come down our street all the time so it's definitely a possibility. The first 2 weeks in our house my truck was broke into so yea it's a possibility. I was actually up playing duke nukem on the Xbox, me flipping the lights on probably scared them off.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I have learned to keep valuables out of my truck. The reason they went for my wife's car was she left her wallet sitting in the cup holder, had to have been someone trying to open a door her alarm is hard to set off I think you have to either jimmy a door or break a window for it to go off.

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    We do too (live on a dead end street, cul de sac). I've posted on here before that in Oct. 09' I caught a guy in my wife's vehicle. It was 6:50 in the a.m. still dark. I only saw him because the light in the truck came on. I was walking my wife to her truck. The guy got out and ran. I chased him across the street, empty lot with only the foundation of a home on it. He dropped something on the cement slab that I did not see, but heard. He got away over a fence. My wife called P.D.. 10 to 15 minutes later an officer showed up. Sun had started to come up and we retraced the area the perp and I ran through. It was a good thing I did not catch him because he had dropped a very large screwdriver. I could have been stabbed with it, had I caught him.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    At 4:30 last night the horn on my wife's jeep starts going off. I woke my wife up, grabbed a rifle, and started peeking out windows didn't see anything so I went out and looked around. Car doors were still locked no pry marks on the doors or locks guess it must have been a really fat cat jumping on the car or something scared the shit out of me and my wife, neighbors were pretty pissed to.

My cure for a fat cat jumping up onto the car is a BB gun with one pump of compression. Just enough to sting it's hairy ass and not injure it, but enough to provide incentive to stay away from that car.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michaelm18
    Top Bottom