1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Saw that sign at Deerbrook Mall. Security has a K-9 that can sniff out gun powder. They go to different malls the corp. owns.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    That sign right now is legal to give trespass notice to anyone carrying a long gun, including LTC holder, and anyone carrying a handgun except LTC holder.
    If constitutional carry is in effect that sign will be trespass notice to all long gun and constitutional carry holders but not LTC holders.
    I am not sure where law enforcement fits in but I assume they can carry.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    That sign right now is legal to give trespass notice to anyone carrying a long gun, including LTC holder, and anyone carrying a handgun except LTC holder.
    If constitutional carry is in effect that sign will be trespass notice to all long gun and constitutional carry holders but not LTC holders.
    I am not sure where law enforcement fits in but I assume they can carry.
    That sign has been there a long time. Long before 30.05

Mad John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2019
    Rural Illinois
    You would REALLY love life in The People's Republic of Illinois!
    In this Iron Curtain country there has to be State Approved proper signage posted at eye level as you enter. There are specific size and wording on the sign with the State Statute numbers. If not it is "improper" and invalid.
    I had a run-in at a local shopping mall and was confronted by mall security. (their signs were not posted or visible behind a closed bulletin board in a hallway) I called the State Police and raised hell! Had a meeting with mall owners and pitched a fit because their ignorance was BS. Because they have two anchor stores that sell guns and ammunition. A long discussion of why they should allow permitted State Police approved CCW holders in their mall. If the individual stores want no firearms in their rented places of business that IS their right to do so. On the other hand as I explained, if there happened to be an incident where their un-armed rent-a-cops could not keep a violent crime from happening or customers injured, wouldn't I it be a good thing if a TRAINED CCW licensee was there????
    No more signs anywhere in that 1 1/2 mile long Mall!
    I LOVE getting in stupid people's faces!!!!

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    It basically gives you notice if they find you have a firearm, you will be given 06/07 notice and have to leave. So conceal up.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom